Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

This is the height of fucking lunacy

It is 100% a mental illness.

Figuratively, it’s little different to lad jumping off a skyscraper because he thinks he can fly.

6 Likes

Whatever about the misfortunate kid, from what I’ve heard about this TUSLA agency they’re sinister as fuck.

Taking kids off there grandparents etc…where is their mandate for that sick shit.

What are you on about lad? Tusla are the social workers here.
As the saying goes, you need a licence to have a dog, but any cunt can have a kid.

1 Like

There was a segment on the Claire Byrne show the other night where Tusla took a child off his natural Grandparents as they weren’t within the preferable 40 year age gap for fostering.

Took the child off them after they had him for the last 4 years as their daughter isn’t well. They had letters of recommendation from the child’s principal at school, GP etc…dangerous precedent imo.

The child’s father has herself completed a transitioning process and now goes under a female name.

:rollseyes:

That’s possibly the greatest analogy I’ve ever read/heard.

1 Like

That one sounds harsh on the face of it alright, but I would wonder what issues the mother of the child had? I heard a few details of the family involved in that newspaper piece, mind-boggling stuff, all the kids should be airlifted as far away from those parents as possible.

Going by the below article, it was just the grandparents looking after the child for the past 4 years. Completely wrong and dangerous imo, as they seemed completely sound as guardians of their own grandchild.

What happens if one of the grandparents gets ill? Child is left with one parent approaching 70, and there doesn’t seem to be any other family involved, not as straightforward as it seems I’d say

3 Likes

They’re only mid-60’s though…and people are living well into their 80’s nowadays. For me it’s a dangerous precedent.

Maybe there’s more to it in this case, otherwise I think the judgement is nuts.

Yes just as the child is ready to move on/go to college the grandparents will probably need care etc etc. Tough decision.

Could this be a by-product of that cuntish “children’s referendum”?

By-product of political correctness at least. I wanted to be an astronaut at that age, the state didn’t run out and buy me a spaceship

5 Likes

That is fucking sick. No two ways about it. It’s fucking depraved shit. Fucksake you have absolute arseholes going round defending the rights of people like that as if its a save the whale project.
This is humanity we are messing with here, it a not some cause de jour for a bunch of hipster cunts to get mouthy about.
The parents in this case are sick and weird individuals. Absolute pricks. They should be locked up for what they are doing to their children.

2 Likes

they have a disability, like homosexuals

1 Like

You are disabled

2 Likes

11 states have sued the federal government regarding the new bathroom law. The government has mandated that in any public building, including schools from infants to high school, a person has the right to visit the bathroom/locker room of their chosen gender as opposed to biological gender. This will be incendiary during the presidential debates. Trump will point out the risk of a 12 year old Bill Clinton hanging out in the girls bathroom swinging his shlong around while claiming to be a woman.

4 Likes

Trump is living in 1958?

Figures.

to answer the original question I doubt surgery will correct this disabillity

2 Likes