Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

I’d like to ask sully was that really a sliotar down his shorts against limerick that day or was he pre op?

Edit. What age is the class- you’re hardly teaching this stuff to primary school kids?

Ah here man. To the career change thread ASAP.

Is this a real life scenario in Ireland today? Would a kid of that age be using the opposite sex changing rooms or other facilities? And if yes is the same true for a 12 or 13 year old boy be using girl’s changing rooms? Or is this purely hypothetical?

Never in my experience. I’d be very surprised if there was.

There were no shared bathrooms in Ireland before Ally McBeal.

I was only going over a few RSE programmes and I came across that, I wouldn’t need to go down that road, just putting together sone stuff that I’ll use in the coming weeks, knew that would trigger a reaction.

As it happens we do have a biological female in the school who is most definitely a transition candidate, I won’t go into details but if you spent a full day observing her 99% of people would assume she was a boy, she is very laid back about it and is popular, uses the girls bathrooms.

There’s a young enough chap living nearby who has started dressing as a woman recently, maybe @Julio_Geordio is familiar also, still looks the same (had long hair anyway), may be a staff member of Mary I, very brave in my opinion.

Helluva diagnosis. Amazing how we’ve become so blasé about this adult driven unscientific casual madness.

3 Likes

I’m only giving an opinion, I tried to be as careful as I could with the wording as I knew the headbangers like yourself would have the claws out :joy:

What is RSE?

You’re stating this as fact, not as “opinion”.
Even your primarý school kids would know the difference

‘Fact’ :joy::joy:
How could something like that be factual, it’s an observation

Fuckin headbangers :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You used the word "definitely ". So you tell me

Mad that you wouldn’t comprehend basic conventions of speech :grinning: not surprising I suppose.

I couldn’t speak factually about decisions that children I barely know will make, but I can ‘definitely’ have an opinion, right?

Oh i comprehend alright, spin your wheels as much as you want.

1 Like

Are there specific wheels you would like me to spin? You haven’t made yourself absolutely clear!!

Apologies, I got sidetracked

Relationship and sexuality education

1 Like

I wouldnt let you teach a dog trackie, you little prick.

Nasty nasty Mr Nastase

I recall a girl in my class in national school, she dressed like us, played soccer better than most of us and liked to hang out with us. Then around age 14/15 she changed and embraced the female side of life. Fantastic sportswoman and now seemingly happily married with 3 kids.

I wonder if that same girl came through today’s informational pathways how would things pan out.

15 Likes

In fairness it might just be me that gets annoyed with a little prick above there boasting about teaching kids about transgenderism.

I don’t think there is any need for it. None whatsoever. Said little wanker than gets a little he/she/them giggle out of it.

Fuck off.