Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

The lancet dismissed the lab leak theory and lost a huge amount of credibility as a result. Unfortunately its not an objective scientific publication.

1 Like

Or it could be that they are masking their mental health problems and escaping into transgenderism.

4 Likes

There’s literally no evidence for the lab leak theory.

To be honest I’d be much more worried that lads like yourself are masking mental health problems given the shite you believe across a wide range of topics.

Was covid 19 ever even isolated as a unique new virus, I could be wrong now but I’m not sure if it ever was.

The PCR test was some cod anyway, not that I ever took one.

Your concern is noted and appreciated.

1 Like

I’m starting to loose faith in the diversity hires myself

1 Like

Sure 10% of the male MPs in the Tory party look like that.

Speaking of no evidence…

That’s an opinion article. You can get an opinion article that will say anything, on any subject.

Why did Bari Weiss and Jesse Singal flagrantly lie about what was happening at the gender clinic in St. Louis?

These are two of the foremost anti-trans “journalists” in the US. Their credibility is completely shot, though I’d argue they never had much in the first place.

Sure its almost entirely certainly all a silly notion…just another popular delusion

Silly notions and popular delusions says a lad with a lifetime of them behind him.

Probably in front of me n all

It’s fascinating there are people who still believe it is a natural virus. You would have to be a sheep or paid a lot for that opinion.

1 Like

Anyone who has had a teenage kid knows they have difficulty with adolescence. To try and argue they should be allowed make decisions based on how their developing brains are driving them to make life changing decisions is child abuse.

1 Like

There’s literally no evidence it isn’t.

Denying healthcare treatment to children is child abuse.

That’s what the the anti-trans lobby is. Child abuse.

Yeah prescribing hormone therapy for a 14 year old based on a whim is not child abuse.

1 Like

The sooner you admit you know the square root of fuck all about this topic, the better for everyone, especially yourself.

The beauty of that sentence is that it’s a sort of all purpose phrase that can be applied to pretty much everything, a bit like “that would be an ecumenical matter”.

I wouldn’t dream of interfering with a child (or families) decision making process in a situation like this, I would have nothing to do with it

I posted something that I thought was a bit humorous, I’ve already said I wouldn’t use it to teach anything, and then I merely pointed out that there is a girl in our school who is a ‘candidate’ going by the criteria of the times we live in, I regret doing that now considering how personal it has gotten, I fucking hate reading this shit

And being honest, your friend sounds like what was referred to as a tomboy in my day, I’ve known hundreds

1 Like