Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

To accept what you said in your previous post, one would have to also accept that weight limits in boxing are statements of diminished manhood or womanhood.

It’s the same crude reductionism.

But I used crude reductionism as an obviously absurd piss take of your unironic crude reductionism.

If that’s all you got then you got nothing.

QED.

Carry on.

2 Likes

If that’s all you got then you got nothing.

If a male has gone through male puberty and has had all the advantages of that (from a physical/sporting perspective) it’s extremely unfair to let them compete with biological females. Isn’t there biological females banned from competing because their testosterone is too high? Yet biological males who have taken medication to reduce their testosterone can compete? It’s a cluster fuck.

3 Likes

@Cheasty wants biological male sex offenders who declare as women in women’s prisons

Should psychiatric wards be separated into male and female sections in your view?

(Almost) nobody would call you a Nazi if you had strong reservations about transgender women competing in elite sport

1 Like

Anyone here ever date a transwoman or would they be open to a relationship with one if they were single?

You’d have to ask Limerick posters.

1 Like

No surprise with Kilkenny there

Your six hour marathons must be causing Galway’s result to correlate with Dublin.

I was in Dublin at the time, or as we like to call it, Doublin’.

1 Like

That joke never gets old.

Only if they are into bondage.

In all seriousness, shouldn’t the anti-trans brigade be all over this? But I’ve never heard them call for male staff to be banned from working in women’s prisons.

Economic ?

Was it Guti who dated a transsexual? Mbappe also?

Mbappe dated this lady.

Boy oh boy

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

11 Likes