Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Take your hand out of your hole.

You silly sausage sharing bullshit about Fisting :joy:

Not only do you advocate fisting you are also happy to give 12 year olds advice to meet people for sex on over 18 dating apps.

You’re a twisted cunt.

Sharing misinformation.

Saying I fist my kids.

Oh how the edge lord is floundering now :joy:

1 Like

I hope you washed your hands.

Anytime soon, Tom will come in with a serious post as a meek climb down yet again. :joy:

Bizarre post.

Weren’t you posting about that yourself under a different moniker a few year ago? Are you after changing your tune?

This girleen packs a punch.

Sounds like Darth Vader on 40 Rothmans a day.

3 Likes

Golf is a weird one to consider compared to a lad lumping the head off a bird in a cage

It’s really mad the way anti-trans headbangers just fling accusations of people being paedophiles and “groomers” around. It’s almost like they don’t take the issue seriously at all, and the whole thing is actually projection.

When you publicly support teaching 10 year olds about fisting you run the risk of being called these nasty names.

Are lads still saying this is a woman

1 Like

Harrowing story here.

1 Like

She’s a terf piece of shit, I don’t even need to look at that.

@carryharry can you explain again how it’s possible to be born into the wrong body?

Does anybody here actually know a transgender person in the real world?
I’ve seen a few about the place, had a couple of small conversations with one who is a runner because she knows a pal of mine, but couldn’t say I know anybody of that persuasion, how many in Ireland like?

Stats say 0.5% of population