Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Bumping this. This is what the right wing headbangers want here too.

All joking aside, did you ever have a conversation with an adult where they bemoaned the lack of sex education they received in school? I haven’t. I’ve no problem with giving them talks on consent but teaching kids how to suck cock or fist each other is bizarre, there’s no need for it.

4 Likes

The thing is if we weren’t online as much we wouldn’t even know it was going on. Most friends of mine would think fuck all about this kind of stuff they are just living their lives. I’d say that list with the Juno book was just copied and pasted from somewhere by some lazy bastard who hadn’t a clue what was in it. Ah it says gay in the title that’ll do.

Who in schools teaches sucking cock or fisting?

Bearing in mind I was taught to use my fists early on in school but in a slightly different context.

You pretend to be against some genocides while being cool with other genocides. It’s some contortion you’ve gotten into

@backinatracksuit said he’s bringing it in as part of his RSE curriculum.

Nobody would be thinking about any of this utter nonsense if there wasn’t a concerted and highly organised strategy by the far right to do so, using US tactics.

The right-wing lads here who most claim to hate US culture wars are the same lads who live their lives through it.

I don’t support any genocides. You genuinely do.

I didn’t say you supported them…just yhat they’re not on the bellingcat/sid agenda

I don’t support any genocide whereas you do support some genocides, such as Russia’s genocide in Ukraine.

Glad we’ve got that straight.

Ok Mr Rand corporation .
Don’t rule out going to a library btw. Any library. Never too late

What do we want? FISTING
When do we want it? After sos

Libraries have actual books, mate, not far right headbanging blogs and podcasts, so they don’t suit you.

In my day we learned from music videos

teacher walks into his classroom pulls out a banana and says,

"OK class, today I am going to teach you how to put on a condom

and I brought this banana because I can’t get hard on an empty stomach.

4 Likes

Looney Tom :joy:

The headbangers caught lying again.

Teaching Blow jobs and fingering on the new junior cert.

Southpark called it years ago

Wtf @Thomas_Brady :joy: