Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Fuck me but the habylon bee is a magnificent riot
https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1768041854426108302?t=7fNqxGlUcjgN1ek-YCYdPA&s=19

1 Like

https://x.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1767639155788427629?t=gaJSHFiiD2MQsg04jHg2mQ&s=09

1 Like

Gript are going after the PDC Womens Series darts I see…

The real issues

I love seeing men entering wimmins competitions and strolling to victory, it’s hilarious. Maximum dei achieved, take that patriarchy, lol.

In all seriousness, it’d be great to see a couple of failed pros identifying as women and scoring 79 goals in the PREMIER LEAGUE ON SKY.

(I’m not a footix so wouldn’t know the fixture list inside out but would periodically hear an advert for MAN UTD v CHELSEA tonight, and say to myself ‘grand I might try catch a bit of that later’ and then you see some bird on the tv kicking the ball tamely 20 yards ahead of her to bombastic music. Ffs Sky, got me again)

Not sure if it was April fools but……, :joy:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1776205387437600916

1 Like

All the transphobics will be dead in 40yrs or so anyway so that’ll be the end of getting outraged at that and there’ll be a bunch of triggered old white men getting triggered by something new.

1 Like
2 Likes

Tragic… Kids all over the world coerced into taking drugs or surgery all in the name of a sick ideology.

4 Likes

Will any of them be ‘trans’ ?

1 Like

“Triggerred” this, “Outraged” that, “middle aged white men”. You alright there buddy?
In 40 years time this gender affirming “care” will be viewed the same way as we view lobotomies today that were carried out all those years ago. People will study it and wonder how society lost its collective mind at that time and emboldened young vulnerable people to make non reversible decisions. Where were the adults in the room - they’ll muse? Too busy virtue signalling and stifling public debate on the matter will be the answer.

4 Likes

Steady up there bud… You don’t want someone to claim you’ve been triggered.

1 Like

Someone will point out that there were only three trans men/women in the entire American military and that they all achieved the rank of general or admiral. Presumably they’ll conclude that the trans lads must have been stone cold killing machines

The awkward squad won’t like this reporting from the far right Guardian

It’s akin to the nazis… Health services relented to an ideology instead of the experts. There’s a few of these headbangers on here too.

I suppose all the confused kids were left waiting on trollies?

In 40yrs time, I predict transphobia to be viewed in current times as homophobia was 40yrs ago.

1 Like

Do you not think a certain degree of transphobia was stirred up by ideology pushing kids into having life changing surgery ? By Ideology replacing commonsense and the experts? Thankfully the tide is turning again.

We can only hope that will be the case. Things have gone completely insane at the moment and the headbangers are loud, ignorant, persistent and very well funded.

1 Like