Is Liam Sheedy a deranged simpleton?

:clap:

:joy:
Sweep sweep from the mods here. Selective moderation of child abuse ‘humour’ but then again no surprise there for people here long enough to remember ‘the good ol days’

Paul Flynn was another one targeted in this manner and the prep still prowls the board.

3 Likes

Bump for @Lazarus

2 Likes

I’m Liam Sheedy
Yes I’m Liam Sheedy
All you other Liam Sheedy’s are just imitating

1 Like

Yes he is.

Summary

An experienced committed, dedicated and passionate leader within the GAA Management Committee and Munster Provincial Director for Bank of Ireland. A passionate advocate for strong employee engagement and building relationships, an unrivalled energy and work ethic to develop and enhance creativity and innovation within teams during times of change, ability to lead positively in an ambiguous environment with spirit, energy and a strong sense of diplomacy.

Outstanding leader who demands an exceptionally high level of quality and performance from both direct reports and teams to deliver for their community, their customers and themselves to deliver key targets in both commercially and in sporting roles.

Excellent communicator, market leading leadership skills with a background in engaging with a range of stakeholders from political, business, sporting and media background leading to the appointment to Chair of Sport Ireland’s High Performance Committee.

Longstanding history of volunteering and promoting with the GAA at grass roots level and an All-Ireland winning manager which led to receiving the Irish Volunteer in Sport award in 2012.

1 Like

Well done Liam Sheedy, a man described by @Mullach_Ide in 2010 as Eamonn O’Shea’s water boy. Soft and all as it was he was still able to put Tipp in a position to take advantage of it today.

He was able to tap into their Tippness

:grinning:9 years later and twice as bitter

1 Like

Liam seedy has killed the provincial championships. They are officially finished now.

i was told in a telephone conversation today at 12pm that we are “all systems go” for the desmond league but referees in abbeyfeale will require protection, thats the only stumbling block apparantly

1 Like

I don’t like the way Seedy is eyeballing Joanne here. Something fishy about it. I dont like it one bit

1 Like

Not the appropriate time to raise this issue. Leave poor Sheedy alone for now

1 Like

Cheddar calling seedy out for the fraud that he is I see. Thank fuck theres still one pundit out there with his eyes wide open

Eamon O’Shea is the brains of that operation

Sheedy is merely the frontman like Barry Scott with Cillit Bang

A fake

Handiest All Ireland of all time fell right into his lap, (cc Limerick) and people are calling this guy a genius. You couldn’t make it up

Who. called him a genius ???

Michael Ryan was a better manager

At least he was able to win an All-Ireland through the front door

1 Like

Shane Dowling reckons he would have run through a wall for Liam Sheedy when he managed Munster in the Railway Cup in 12/13 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What a fucking spoofer.

1 Like

The Dow was excellent, made some very pertinant points. He needs to start or Limerick are at nothing