Is Liam Sheedy a deranged simpleton?

Did he leave a few snack boxes on the other side of the wall?

Just after looking at post match interview with Sheedy. Lovely to hear him basically say he didn’t give a fuck about the provincial final and the main focus was on the big prize.

Sheedy delivers.

He out Keily-d Keily in all fairness to him

Were you at the homecoming? Declan Kelly was embarrassing on the mike with Joe Bracken coming a close second.

Not a bad record for four years of inter county management. Two All Irelands, 2 Munsters and a League. No wonder PJ McManus was waving a blank cheque at him for years

I didn’t pal. I live the guts of three hours away from Thurles these days so gave it a miss

Nonsense. If he had any real faith in this Tipp side he wouldn’t have walked in the first place. A charlatan through and through who lands in to claim all the glory after the heavey lifting has already been done for him

I brought @myboyblue’s ex housemate and the kids. Huge numbers there and good fun. The Ragg was hopping when we came through it.

2 Likes

He took over a team that won zero games in the Munster Championship last year

And introduced bounty payments. Thats all any Tipp team ever needed

2 Likes

I’m hearing Liam got a bit too close to one of the players’ partners and picked up a nice little shiner for himself in New York.

Making up stuff about a decent man who’s done a lot for his county and hurling as a whole is shameful stuff. You are better than this.

Is this off your own bat or did @balbec order you to make a show of yourself?

1 Like

I’m reporting what I heard — do you see the part where I said ‘i’m hearing’ - that was a give away.

I must say I heard the same

Don’t be listening to the voices in your head. You’ve been under a lot of stress as Limerick’s bestest supporter.

While you are here - Has Lohan questioned the paternal legitimacy of any one lately?

Lashing out now, tis sad to behold