Is Wayne Rooney Finished Again?

Throw up the other ones so.

That’s fine – but the conversation was about all time greats to ever play the game. Neither of those would next to near a top 100 of all time players.

What are you on about? This is the Wayne Rooney thread. Nobody gives a fuck about the top 100 players ever. 12 year old kids maybe. Everybody looks favorably on their own generation.

Why did you randomly throw out Ferdinand and Terry were greats if this is a Wayne Rooney thread?

Becuase somebody said that English generation were overrated. They weren’t really. They were very good players.

And you were correctly told they were sub standard — there’s no one compiling lists of the top 100, merely pointing out that hacks like the two lads wouldnt get near one if it was complied in the morning. The conversation followed a comment that Rooney was an all time great — do try to keep up.

from about 2004-2012

Why not? I’ll start.

1. Gary Breen

here is the fourfourtwo 100 best ever list

do with it what you will

1. Gary Breen
  1. Gary Breen

They dominated the premier competition in the world.

Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of Messi and Ronaldo but yes, I think he just might be.” - Zidane on Gerrard :rofl:

“Steven Gerrard would be the captain of my World XI dream team.” Francesco Totti :rofl:

“For the job he performs, he is one of the greatest.” Ronaldinho :joy:

All modern players would be fitter, more athletic and arguably more skillful that players of 40 years ago so all time greats is very subjective. Shane Duffy is better than Franz Beckenbauer for example and James McClean is better than Johan Cruyff.

They loved heaping the pressure on the english boys.

1 Like

Would you go away and boil your head.

The fucking blasphemy referendum can’t come quick enough for you kid

You’re getting the best of the EPL blinkers on display in this thread.

The EPL fan boys raised on Sky Sports cant get enough of it … ‘‘Did you hear what Xabi said about Scholes?’’

1 Like

Scholes was the closest thing to a technically competent player England had and they wouldn’t play him.

Xavi or Iniesta would piss all over Scholes any day of the week

Your are trying so hard this afternoon it’s hard to read.