Italian Football- Europe's Shame

As someone of colour myself, I can tell you he was 100% within his right to give it back to the bigots… I’d be disgusted with my team mates if they said what the two wankers said here. He reacted to fan’s hatred… The blame in no way lies with the person being racially abused.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

2 Likes

Funny seeing the Rastoolers show their true colours. The Vichy France of Ireland.

I see he has done a complete 360 now after the press have slaughtered him … a racist and a coward

1 Like

Is that not a 180°?

6 Likes

Sigh …

Bonucci is a lovely guy and brave as a líon. He has faced down armed robbers and given chase.

Are some of his best friends black?

I always smile when I hear someone say “it turned 360 for me” when trying to describe progress.

I’m not sure mate. He was only give the youngster some advice in not trying to make matters worse.

He said the racist chants were partly the player’s own fault? Sounds like blame as opposed to friendly advice.

It’s bit like a young one walking down a dark alley in the middle of night in a strange city in a mini skirt. It shouldnt happen but…

What’s a bit like that, people shouting racist abuse?

1 Like

He shouldn’t be enticing these people. There animals and can’t be educated. Everyone would be Best of ignoring them and they would disappear. Instead there getting the attention they crave.

They were abusing Kean before he scored

I suggest you go and read what happened… they abused him all game along … when he scored he merely stood with his hands open in front of them.

Are you suggesting he gives up playing football?

3 Likes

Him being alive is a provocation to the scum.

2 Likes

We can clearly see from this photo that he’s frothing at the mouth, likely calling them “daygo honkies” and inviting racist abuse.

That’s like a woman wearing a mini skirt… asking for it.