Italian Football- Europe's Shame

[quote=“KIB man, post: 742249, member: 208”]Just so everyone is aware of what I told Rocko about my family via PM…

Shouldn’t be broadcasting maybe this as it was with solicitors etc but fuck it by some chance the cunt responsible actually reads it and hopefully dies a painful death

To sum up take a complete fucked up nutter impersonating someone else with an anonymous email account. That person chose to send a series of weird and very random emails about my family to all sorts in the media and elsewhere. It never came to paedo stuff as far as I’m aware but was complete character assassination the bits I do know about. Particularly the profession both of them were in. Only found out when some person with a good heart took it upon themselves to contact us with what they received. Upon which cops, solicitors etc got involved.

You might think it should be fairly simple to track down the IP address of whoever was sending these emails (99% sure of who it was). However with Google, ISP’s involved, we would basically have to go to the high court to get an injunction to get to the source. This was very distressing for the entire family, particularly in a small rural area. However eventually friends and extended family got word of what was happening and were a great support. Has the cunt ever been caught? No and the main suspect has managed to remain a pillar of the community to some. [/quote]
So who was it?

Presumably The Puke?

So this is the time line so far?

• Totti (Francesco) is outed as a dirty racist
  • KIB Man makes a peado jibe
  • Rocko says someone with KIB Man’s past experience shouldn’t make paedo jibes and refers to a PM sent 2 years ago
  • KIB then gets in a huff and reveals the content of the PM and declares he is leaving the board
  • Art says something or other and decrees Rocko has broken the laws of the Internet
  • Rocko checks his PM’s and realises he was referring to completely different PM to the one KIB Man revealed.
  • Art still wants to sue Rocko.
  • Somewhere in between Kev called Rocko a mini hitler

[quote=“The Runt, post: 742553, member: 181”]So this is the time line so far?

• Rocko says someone with KIB Man’s past experience shouldn’t make paedo jibes and refers to a PM sent 2 years ago
  • KIB then gets in a huff and reveals the content of the PM and declares he is leaving the board
  • Art says something or other and decrees Rocko has broken the laws of the Internet
  • Rocko checks his PM’s and realises he was referring to completely different PM to the one KIB Man revealed.
  • Somewhere in between Kev called Rocko a mini hitler[/quote]

And you know your uncles mickee

[quote=“The Runt, post: 742553, member: 181”]So this is the time line so far?

• Runt jumps in with unfunny attempt
  • Somewhere in between Kev called Rocko a mini hitler[/quote]

should be right now

Lads, what about Ballotelli ??

:smiley:

[quote=“Rocko, post: 742265, member: 1”]I take your point but I disagree. I didn’t reveal anything, just referred to something told to me.

Ultimately if you think it’s funny or sharp or even in any way interesting to use paedos to score points then at the very least you should make sure you’re ok with someone saying it back to you. Jock Stein or anyone else has as much right to his good name on here as KIB Man’s family member. Ideally neither would be slurred but appeals to posters to refrain from that shit have fallen on deaf ears.[/quote]
you have certainly changed your tune since you started a thread in the not too distant past threatening to ban posters like tase who continued the paedo jibe and you even made it a sticky.

so to clarify, tase, yourself, bandage i presume and which others can work away with this form of humour so long as they can take it themselves, yes?. the rest will be banned ye?

[quote=“Fitzy, post: 742338, member: 236”]Rocko, KIB Man, can I suggest that this thread is deleted and the two of you find some way of coming to an understanding, whereby Rocko, you apologise to KIB Man for being an utter cunt and KIB Man, you promise never to make paedo references about Celtic again. Then can we have TASE banned the next time he makes a paedo GAA reference.

And can we for fucks sake get the Dunph back.

Dark times for TFK. Though that could be because I haven’t put MBB back on ignore yet.[/quote]

no, rocko confirms himself as a dangerous and hypocritical asshole here so its important to leave it as is.

in fact, make it a sticky, rocko.

Your probably a handsome devil too!!

[quote=“HBV*, post: 742586, member: 234”]you have certainly changed your tune since you started a thread in the not too distant past threatening to ban posters like tase who continued the paedo jibe and you even made it a sticky.

so to clarify, tase, yourself, bandage i presume and which others can work away with this form of humour so long as they can take it themselves, yes?. the rest will be banned ye?[/quote]
Really a sticky? Saying something in a normal thread would be one thing but to say it in a sticky takes its seriousness to a whole new level.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 742493, member: 179”]in other words youre talking out of your hole, nobody in cpsu would know me.

its not double standards: you are hook nosed cunt whom i voluntarily gave information knowing full well youre not to be trusted and that the info would be disseminated. rocko is tbs owner of the website and is not given the information to do with as he pleases. higher standards are required and he has shown himself to be lacking in this regard.[/quote]

You’re a clown Art. TASE challenged you on your legal qualifications, you said you’d happily provide evidence to a neutral observer. I volunteered for the laugh and within 5 mins I had an email from you with your graduation cert. What kind of freak feels the need to do something like that when it’s an obvious wind up you weirdo?

Hope all is well with your wife and child.

Vintage Mac.

Guests reading this shit must think we’re all bat shit crazy.

They’ll be very disappointed when they find out there’s really only 4 of us

Art Foley is a mental case… Mac is some bollox for exposing him like this tho, a new low.

+1. Admins, make this a sticky.

[quote=“Mac, post: 742633, member: 109”]You’re a clown Art. TASE challenged you on your legal qualifications, you said you’d happily provide evidence to a neutral observer. I volunteered for the laugh and within 5 mins I had an email from you with your graduation cert. What kind of freak feels the need to do something like that when it’s an obvious wind up you weirdo?

Hope all is well with your wife and child.[/quote]

cheers mac, regards to the wife and im lookinh forward to working with her on the divorce.

do you want me to send on the other diplomas and degree?

3 you lying fucker

:D:D

Guests should be locked out of more threads. They might find the balls to sign up. :popcorn:

And 3 of them are you.