Italian Football- Europe's Shame

artfoley

Would you consider an avatar change?

http://cdn2.hark.com/images/000/001/644/1644/original.jpg

What’s been going on today here then?

Ask TASE, he has bullet points.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 742644, member: 179”]cheers mac, regards to the wife and im lookinh forward to working with her on the divorce.

do you want me to send on the other diplomas and degree?[/quote]

If divorce ever happens Art, you’ll be top of my list to represent her. I can’t say fairer than that.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 742398, member: 367”]christ, i thought we had gotten rid of this nasty element after TAN left us
Rocko, ban this scumbag FFS[/quote]

This is my favourite post on here in the context of rocko’s abuse of power and his hissy fit over a paedo jibe about a british corporation.
This stuff was started by bandage when he got hot under the collar and hadn’t the wit to make an argument.

Tase and his weird and witless obsession with the gaa is indulged but vague references to celtic results in the mod abusing his power and trying to defend it

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 742748, member: 1061”]This is my favourite post on here in the context of rocko’s abuse of power and his hissy fit over a paedo jibe about a british corporation.
This stuff was started by bandage when he got hot under the collar and hadn’t the wit to make an argument.

Tase and his weird and witless obsession with the gaa is indulged but vague references to celtic results in the mod abusing his power and trying to defend it[/quote]

^^^

A bizarre post on several levels by a terribly strange individual.

Bandage badly rattled here.

I don’t understand TANs posts most of the time but that one has me truly baffled. Horseshit, if you understand it can you please translate?

Horseshit! :D:D:D

The most overrated thread in the history of TFK, marginally beating out the 14th Gary Twigg thread.

That looked like a vicious attack by TAN on a few members of this forum, me included. Art, would we have a case if we pursued him?

That looked like a vicious attack by TAN on a few members of this forum, me included. Art, would we have a case if we pursued him?

The hands are shaking something terrible there rocko double posting like this

nope, as youre all a shower of cunts and virtual you have no good name to lose.

In the mistaken belief that this was a sports discussion forum and not a release valve for mental patients I posted info about minor inter county matchs on the clare and cork discussion threads. Following a difference of opinion bandage proceeded to insinuate that my attendance at the games displayed an unhealthy interest in children which has caught on with the more simple around here hence the response on page four by mckee to the posting of the childline website which my post responds to.

The irony being that this topic has exploded because rocko used a private conversation to defend celtic from vague blather in the same vein.

Nah, seriousness doesn’t come into it really its the internet after all but hypocrisy from a self styled mother Theresa type figure such as yourself does.
Where will you take the all new edgy rocko next, racism maybe? Are there any anti Scottish football posters who might be sensitive regards their race that you could put the boot into I wonder? I recall you being big against the old racism one time too just like you were with child abuse gags.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 742748, member: 1061”]This is my favourite post on here in the context of rocko’s abuse of power and his hissy fit over a paedo jibe about a british corporation.

Tase and his weird and witless obsession with the gaa is indulged but vague references to celtic results in the mod abusing his power and trying to defend it[/quote]

+1 to all that

[quote=“HBV*, post: 742784, member: 234”]Nah, seriousness doesn’t come into it really its the internet after all but hypocrisy from a self styled mother Theresa type figure such as yourself does.
Where will you take the all new edgy rocko next, racism maybe? Are there any anti Scottish football posters who might be sensitive regards their race that you could put the boot into I wonder? I recall you being big against the old racism one time too just like you were with child abuse gags.[/quote]
Mother Theresa was edgy? Think before you type. I understand you’re angry about something but you must give the rest of us a chance to understand. I recommend articulate and coherent sentences supporting a single point of view. You can move on to more complex concepts after a while.

No spelling mistakes?

I’ve never seen Rocko as rattled as he has been in the past couple of days.

It wouldn’t be surprised to find the following notice when I try to log in here tonight:

http://www.hetton-salvage.com/closed-for-business.jpg