Its Back - Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011

4 have joined the Classic league while 5 have joined the Head to Head league so far :clap:
keep em coming!!

:clap:

NFL is where it’s at bro

Fantasy Premier League is so 2008

There is when he throws a strop and deletes the league!

I thought I just changed the admin which changed the code apparently. http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

il be a top class administrator :clap:

I joined noddy, but its way too early to be discussing it.

ya, give it another 2 weeks

only a week to go guys - get yer teams in now

noddy = WITJ

and you came to that conclusion because we are both eager for a good fantasy football league this year??

mong :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just a little tip for ye lads, Seamus Coleman @4.5, steal of the season.

will he be a regular starter though?

Yip, he’s tearing it up pre season for them and has 4 assists in that alone. Moyles has massive regard for him, and the fact he’s played almost every game would indicate he thinks its his time. He’ll be Irish right back by February.

Blackpool were looking to take him back on loan and Everton turned it down, which would indicate he has a role to play there alright

for me john o shea is a bargain at 5.5. he will start most of man utds games unless he is injured.

someone throw up a link there for the site and the tfk league there lads and i will join some time this evening…

name : TFK Classic
Code to join this league: 179414-51128

Have him, good call witj.

Bale at 6.5 and Chamakh at 8 look to be value as well

Have Chamakh as well. Thought about Bale, but he’s expensiveish for a non dead ball winger.