Its Back - Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011

Oā€™Shea Vidic and Evans will start. Its whether Fergie goes for one of Rafael,Fabio or Smalling. He has played Evans at left back which can accomdate Smalling in the Centre.

Ya i have the back up sorted, Oā€™ Shea and Craddock definite, i have Stenison from bolton as further back up, heā€™ll definitely start. Playing 3 at the back. start of the season can be pretty hairy, last year there was plenty of goals, but i fancy united, Wolves and Bolton to be reasonably close to clean sheets.

Iā€™ve gone for Arteta & Young instead of Fab, who i donā€™t think is certain of starting, playing Liverpool and it seems isnā€™t too happy about the forced stay.

Lamp out this weekend acc to reports.

:o

This changes EVERYTHING

If you have rooney in i wouldnā€™t lose the plot, make roo captain, get a good midfielder like Malouda in and keep you money for next week instead of too much chopping and changing when Frank is back. leave the 3.0 in the bank or whatever. Chelsea will do the damage tomorrow anyway, with or without him, and Malouda will probably get in on the act.

he is a doubt is all. so he defiantly isnt out yet

no point changing around your whole team just because if Frank misses the opening game.

Finally settled on my team, after a bit of adjusting;

Hahnemann

Al-Muhammadi Oā€™ Shea Steinsson

Lampard Ā© Arteta Dunn Petrov (Bolton)

Keane Rooney Tevez

Bench:
Jaaskelainen; Dawson; Coleman; Reid (Steve WB)

Iā€™ve have doubts about at least 2 of your back three starting Kev. Robbie Keane wont start either but heā€™s cheap and might end up being a bargain if he moves before the transfer window closes.

Still picking my team, had forgoten how much time this craic can take.

Reina
Jagielka-Shawcross-Cole
Valencia-Essien-Modric-Johnson
RooneyĀ©-Zigic-Chamakh

subs: carson, hangeland, hitzlesperger, coleman

Whats the craic with lampard and fabregas, will they start?

Keane is starting tomorrow, i have 3 others lined up in or around same price who could get some goals of heā€™s not making team, but according to Harry heā€™s the player most in form. Its expected Crouch is going.

The back 3 will usually involve Dawson, but for this weeks games Bolton and Sunderland are better bets for clean sheets, yer man is actually expected to play on the wing, even though heā€™s named as a defender. I have to sacrifice defenders for good forwards. oā€™ Shea is handy because heā€™s from united, and i suspect Gibbs will take over from Clichy with the Gunners, when iā€™m sure of that iā€™ll bring him in. Chelsea defenders are too expensive. I actually expect Bolton to be good this year, and strong at home. Petrov was a master buy from Coyle.

Puke - You donā€™t have one set piece taker in your midfield, cardinal sin.

Lampard is been giving every chance and will have a fitness test before game, Fab seems less likely according to reports.

Chelsea are unlikely to risk him though if its dicey.

cant see Essien geting you much points as he is a defensive midfielder, same with Hitzlesperger
Zigic and Chamakh are unproven in the premiership aswell.
Cole is far too dear for a defender.

Hitzelsperger, kevā€¦

Essein is far from a defensive midfielder and will be a far greater influence in the chelsea midfield this year without the likes of Ballack and Deco there

any of ye had a look at chamakhā€™s goalscoring record? thought not

my team

reina
huth, oā€™shea, vermaelen
young, arshavin, gera, malouda
carew, saha, anelka c

subs - carson, foley, ferguson, samba

think gera is cracking value for a midfielder. arteta certainly worth considering but im convincing myself that arshavin is going to have a huge season for the gunners.

Well this week heā€™s a sub for you, and Diamanti takes as much of the set pieces as he does, as the lads say heā€™s unproven. I thought about Chamakhā€™s as well, but his stats arenā€™t fascinating as kib indicates.

I may be wrong Puke, but your team would be a good team to play on the field, but not a great Fantasy team, iā€™d do some major reconstruction this morning, its not too late.

I can see KIBā€™s thinking with his team, i more or less swapped Young for Tevez though last minute, at the start i expect goals, while City have a tough first game, their general start to the season is good.

Samba is reasonable points wise, but is murder for getting sent off. Arshavin can be frustrating.

Heā€™ll score the odd goal and have the odd assist, but even Benayoun would be a better bet iā€™d say, or certainly Malouda. You havenā€™t a hope of doing well in this thing without either Lampard or Fab and either Rooney or Drogba as well, or even 3 of that 4 in your team for the whole season, sticking with them and always having one as captain. I found out that the hard way last year, taking chances on captains doesnā€™t work, and the main players are amazingly consistent.

I have gone for

sorresen

r. johnston alex shawcross oā€™shea

lampard Ā© gerrard essien nā€™zogbia

rooney rodellega

Had fabregas in instead of gerrard but not sure he will start, will get him back next week