It's grim up North

1 Like

Thank Christ

“people who were at home during the day and have a landline and actually answer it who actively expressed a preference”
:roll_eyes:

Some rejection of Kwasi O’Dohertys economic thinking
The lads in the north don’t want Kwasi near the purse strings

1 Like

Cahair O’Kane refuses to believe this. He thinks Catholics/Nationalists are a majority.

1 Like

That’ll drive a few lads on here nuts.

Worse than grim

1 Like

Awful

Horrific.

:sleepy::pensive:

And yet they lost and did exactly what Republicans before and right up to Ruairí Ó Brádaigh said would happen - partition entrenched and administering British Rule in Ireland.

Called into the neighbours yesterday for a very enjoyable couple of hours, I provided the whiskey and they insisted I drink from their best glassware. Their first time trying the black barrel and they were very impressed with it, I was happy to let them know better was being saved up for the day after the UI vote is won

16 Likes

@MountLeinster @maurice_brown @TreatyStones

One of the victims is a sister of varadkars mate John Taylor or Lord Kilclooney as he goes by now

Please see my earlier comment and do try to keep up mate

I’ve liked your post for its choice of whiskey and friendly approach to what I’d imagine are folk of a different persuasion to myself.
I’d baulk at the glass though and am refraining from adding further comment.

2 Likes

Fair play.

As a matter of interest, do you think if you produced a glass with Irish Republican Army embossed onto it would they take a drink out of it?