Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Invermectin & Molnupiravir

A graph which is curiously similar to the one monitoring the amount of brain activity in Ivermectin cultists.

1 Like

I suppose these front line doctors are just making all this stuff up?

He’s a spoofer and not to be trusted

1 Like

Is he the author?

What are your thoughts on NAC?

I’ve no idea. What about you?

Ya pretty much.

Ye couldn’t be up to them crafty front line doctors, fabricating away at statistics in their spare time…just for shits and giggles like…and the glory/money of course

Seems legit. Not often a supplement gets reclassified as a drug…

1 Like

Do I need to be on it? What are the benefits, I assume unrale clarity is guaranteed?

It’s great for the liver and lungs. Used in hospitals for overdoses pneumonia and so on. And covid obviously. Seemingly great to boost your immune system. It was a supplement in the states up to last week but now reclassified as a drug.

Longevity, fertility, liver health, psychiatric conditions, obesity. Could become a forum favourite
It sounds like an absolute game changer.
I’m in.

1 Like

I’m not getting involved in the debate about its efficacy for treating covid, all I can add is that I do my utmost to avoid its use in animals. It kills all infront of it, good and bad, in cattle. It even has a dramatic affect on the ground when passed by the animal in dung form. Kills insects on the ground and the dung isn’t broken down properly as a consequence, there are trials returning eye opening results when avoiding mectins in treating cattle.

It’s a particularly harsh medicine/supplement/tonic whatever

9 Likes

Very informative, it is an incredibly safe drug for humans though…billions of doses administered in the past decade and a fraction of the deaths caused by the vaccine … in the last few weeks

Don’t rely 100% on ivermectin, keep your vitamin d levels healthy and you probably wont need it. (Good to see the universities catching up)

https://www.tcd.ie/news_events/articles/health-expert-consortium-call-for-vitamin-d-policy-in-battle-against-covid-19/

Will you for God’s sake stop bothering us with actual science, sure we have lads on here with advanced degrees in reading and writing who know far more than them doctors and scientists.

If you have a vit D deficiency then your immune system is likely compromised, it’s as simple as that. It goes a long way to explaining the differences in incidence of severe illness among demographics.

1 Like

I told you before, the immune system is a chimera of a fantasy of a whooped up redneck racist conspiracy theory

Chuckle

If the efficacy in the broad population is as good as the trial then this is a game changer. A therapeutic that stops the virus in its tracks for those who are most vulnerable to disease is the ultimate solution. In the trial of 700 high risk candidates there were no deaths among the group who got the drug, and a 50% reduction in hospitalizations. That’s pretty impressive.

Please add Molnupiravir to the thread title.

1 Like

I was just bemused because merck had distanced themselves from another drug with antiviral properties. I’m all for it. Do you think it will be as good as ivermectin?