J1 - Summer in the Sun

[MEDIA=twitter]610905704338075650[/MEDIA]

Irish Consul General Philip Grant is a wonderful speaker

Twee, patronising bullshit.

RIP to the deceased, very sad.

Were they all from Dublin?

One of the girls was from the US but was a cousin of another of the girls.

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1160048, member: 2514”]Twee, patronising bullshit.

.[/QUOTE]
?

Terrible tragedy.

This sort of shit should not be happening.

RIP to all.

The lad talking above giving it the “small, close knit country tripe”.

I know where you’re coming from but this is a fairly small close knit country though. Of about ten lads who’ve posted here one of them already knows people who were at the party. These type of tragedies have a bigger impact here than in the likes of England or America

Well said

[MEDIA=twitter]610920376277835776[/MEDIA]

Some relatives en route to the US already.

Lives turned upside down since getting a phone call a few hours ago. Life is fairly shit at times.

Last year, I visited a friend of mine who lives in a very nice apartment in a top floor apartment in the IFSC.

He has a balcony and I stepped onto the balcony, looked down, thought about when these apartments were built (celtic tiger early 2000’s) and quickly stepped back into the room.

:frowning:

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1160108, member: 1552”]Some relatives en route to the US already.

Lives turned upside down since getting a phone call a few hours ago. Life is fairly shit at times.[/QUOTE]

It’s the stuff of nightmares. The cruelty of it is hard to get your head around.

Awful what happened in Berkeley but razz kings now out in force “Terenure Class of 82 thinking of you all out there in St Marys” “Ditto for Gonzaga 99”

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1160131, member: 1742”]Last year, I visited a friend of mine who lives in a very nice apartment in a top floor apartment in the IFSC.

He has a balcony and I stepped onto the balcony, looked down, thought about when these apartments were built (celtic tiger early 2000’s) and quickly stepped back into the room.

:([/QUOTE]

Grand Canal Dock is where successful people live pal

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1159745, member: 183”]I imagine this is God’s way of punishing Ireland for voting Yes to gay marriage. The San Francisco Bay Area is a noted liberal and pro-gay rights stronghold, it all ties in, really.

I imagine any forum members with balconies will now be thinking twice about inviting people to their apartment for social functions.[/QUOTE]
You really are a sad, pathetic individual.

You really ought to wind your neck in.

Without a second thought every day, we all do things with a miniscule probability of a horrendous outcome. The dice just rolled the wrong way for these misfortunes last night. The randomness of life.

Well I certainly don’t live there then :slight_smile:

I happened to be there a few weeks ago and it’s booming over there. That Marker hotel is some spot.

That’s what I was thinking too. The random chance nature of it.