January Transfer Window 2018 Nembo trying to bore us to death again

Really? I wasnā€™t aware of that.

That was Reus I think.

Yes . All them aryans look the same to me .

Thats some list of clubs.

Where there a smell of money Lass will follow

Manchester City are lining up a Ā£50M bid for Shakhtar Donetsk Brazilian midfielder Fred (not that one). Between this and the huge announcement of KDB signing a contract extension yesterday evening, its been a great 24 hours for the Club.

They are also linked to an Athletico Bilbao defender as well for 50 odd million.

Good to see that their moral outrage over the Sanchez package hasnā€™t lasted long.

I suspect that was all smoke and mirrors, they played a lovely 3 card trick game with the neighbours, all the while working away elsewhere. A defensive midfielder to replace Yaya and Fernandinho is of far more urgency than an attacking midfielder with a questionable attitude and lots of miles on the clock.

Mascherano is leaving Barca and going to the Chinese Super League. He was a model pro in fairness to him. Although heā€™s 33 heā€™d do a great job for the likes of Arsenal for a year.

1 Like

A cracking player.

Terrific signing by Rafa to take him away from West Ham/third party owners. Paid feck all.

2 Likes

Manchester City agree club-record Ā£57m deal for Aymeric Laporte

Gameā€™s gone man

Heā€™s no VVD.

Laporte is onrail but as with a lot of defenders coming from La Liga it may take him a year or so to settle, similar to Otamendi

Pietro Pellegri to Monaco for ā‚¬20m.

Just the 205 million City have spent on the defence and keeper since the summer then.

Has Pep a net spend of half a billion yet with City?

1 Like

Youā€™ll probably have to do your own research on that Kid. Lapsed poster @Nembo_Kid was generally the poster who provided net spend figures.

I thought you were that person. It says in your dossier that you were obsessed with spending and net spends of clubs.

TBF when you had the likes of useless Arsenal cunts like Sagna there, it needed a bit of work.