January Transfer Window 2019

Milan have apparently agreed a 35m deal for 21 year old Brazilian international Lucas Paqueta who will join in January.

Who?

I had to ask the same question myself but he’s supposed to be very highly rated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQHSe_uR4-o

Christian Pulisic to Chelsea for £64m aparently, loaned back to Dortmund till the end of the season.

Out of contract in 18 months and refused to sign a new one so they did alright out of it. Mental money obviously but he’s young and a yank which should help sell some gear that side of the Atlantic which is probably a factor

Crazy money but it’s Chelsea we’re talking about. Is there owner still barred from the UK?

Dortmund have Sancho also who is arguably a better player.

Spurs spent £42m on a centre half who lost his side the Europa League final a few seasons back.

That’s nuts … is he even that good? Crazy money.

Could you take this fucking spurs nonsense to one of the 15 other threads you have destroyed with it

14 Likes

He’s under the age of 24. It would go to a compensation case and if Liverpool were made pay £8m for Ings 2 years ago you could imagine what Pulisic would fetch.

Maybe tell Boycott not to be a hypocrite.

He is very very good, I’ve had a small eye on him after reading a feature length article on him in SI a few years ago, 64m is not crazy on the current market

What is he, 22? seems a bit much.

DAFUQ??

Spurs sold Kyle Walker for £50 million, signed Davinson Sanchez from those proceeds for £42 million and had £8 million left over.

What sort of financial doping are Chelsea coming up with to sign a rookie goalkeeper from a mid table Spanish team for £80 million and a kid who’s seemingly a bit part player at Dortmund for £64 million?

Please don’t mate, please :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Spuds are dropping £1bn on a vanity project. There must be some financial doping going on there.

That’s mind blowing stuff in fairness … besides utd and city, most other clubs have to balance the books. Chelsea dont seem to even have books.

1 Like

The last transfer window before Brexit. Brexit will make it more difficult for English clubs to sign players from outside the UK.

English teams wont be able to play in Europe any more?