January Transfer Window 2019

Not as shit as Gerrard, he’s ahead of the top spending team in the league with a game in hand. I think Celtic will coast the second half of the season.

Sure Rangers are only a club a few years. Not surprising they are the highest spenders. Who has the higher wage bill? Celtic by a long way I’d imagine

What are the net spends and wage bills for this season for Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers?

Celtic have a sizable net profit, Rangers have a sizable net spend.

Doubtful, Rangers are just after getting a guy who is on 100k a week at Bournemouth.

Who else at Rangers would be on high wages? They have very few well known players. Gerrard is doing a great job with a club founded just a few years ago

Celtic have got worse rather then the huns getting much better
if celtic had performed as expected , gerrard would be under pressure

It should be very easy to buy the SPL, Celtic who have won 7 in a row have received about £30m more than they have spent in transfers since Sevco was formed. Sevco are attempting to buy themselves the league, they will probably end up bust before they’ll achieve that though. Sevco are the only side in the division who are a buying club, the rest of the teams are selling clubs.

Diego Godin to join Inter on a bosman next year.

Inter have Marotta now as their CEO, he would have been responsible for a lot of the recruitment at Juventus.

1 Like

Pipita to Chelsea and Piatek to Milan.

Morato to Athletico being touted as well. Important for the net spend table to offload him for a few bucks

I’d say all deals will be structured loans. I’d rather Giroud went.

How’s that due diligence coming along?

What due diligence?

I predicted about a fortnight to compile it. Big exercise to get financial statements for 10 EPL clubs going back about 20 years to the start of Ronaldinho’s career.

It appears he hasn’t even started it yet.Let’s hope the quality isn’t compromised by the tight deadline.

What are you on about?

Lolz, how do you like it?

I see you’re keeping it a secret.

Fair enough.

Back to the bean counting now. You’ve an awful lot of work to do and by the sound of things you haven’t even started on it.

2 Likes