January Transfer Window 2019

I predicted about a fortnight to compile it. Big exercise to get financial statements for 10 EPL clubs going back about 20 years to the start of Ronaldinho’s career.

It appears he hasn’t even started it yet.Let’s hope the quality isn’t compromised by the tight deadline.

What are you on about?

Lolz, how do you like it?

I see you’re keeping it a secret.

Fair enough.

Back to the bean counting now. You’ve an awful lot of work to do and by the sound of things you haven’t even started on it.

2 Likes

In a quite bizarre move, Barcelona look likely to sign Kevin Prince Boateng from Sassuolo.

:eek:

New signing from Nantes traveling over on a light aircraft last night apparently.

If Warnock had ducks they’d drown.

Like something would happen at Harchester United .

Those pesky Europeans and their lax aircraft standards. The sooner we’re back flying spitfires over the Channel, the better.

I’d imagine the status of the transfer is up in the air now, not like the plane

Since been deleted :flushed:

1 Like

Sala going down easily again I see.

Horrendous

The audio message he left to his papa was very sad. :pensive:

Higuian and Chelsea should be a good fit.

arent all professional footballers mercanaries? or anyone who is paid to do any job ?

Chelsea have a recent history of buying strikers who looked great in Italy and turned out to be flops - Morata, Shevchenko, Mutu, etc. Even Crespo was deemed surplus to requirements. After the success of Zola and Vialli in the 90s, they’ve been less fortunate with their Serie A strikers

Yes Chelsea had the advantage of not having to balance the books so were always able to throw money away and not suffer the consequences.