Jeremy Corbyn he's in the SA

Adjacent alt-right is where the buzz is now. @Sidney is all over dat shit

JEZZZAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

It’s quite logical, mate. Within any self-identifying political group you tend to get a spectrum of opinion and adherence to the “cause”. Did you know that sections of the “alt-right” who like to think of themselves as “respectable” (though they’re anything but) call themselves the “alt-light”?

The more slavish adherents to the “cause” and those who have hardcore far right ideas, such as yourself, can be referred to quite logically and reasonably as the “far alt-right”. The fact that it’s not a widely used term doesn’t take away from its accuracy. Personally I’d prefer the term “alt-shite”.

1 Like

Here’s a few off the top of my head:

Calling for the banning Islam
Supporting gerrymandering
Denying anti-Semitism and other racism within the Republican party and within Trump’s support
Conflating Israel with the Jewish people, an explicitly anti-Semitic “talking point”
Acting as a shill for the last three years for Trump on pretty much everything
Claiming that the UK is “being destroyed by immigration”
Supporting the use of nuclear weapons
Your anti-transgender obsession

So kind of you to answer for someone who can’t string together a coherent sentence.

My views are moderate and quite varied depending on the issue, liberal on many issues, conservative on others. It’s called being normal. I recognize however it’s very difficult for simpletons like yourself who see the world in black and white to grasp that.

All lies, the favored tactic of the far alt-left.

I can string together many, many sentences with ease, mate, and I’ll answer a question if I feel like it

I’m highly literate and that’s the bit you have the problem with when you argue with me

Pretty much everybody thinks their views are moderate

Unfortunately some of those people, such as yourself, are in extreme denial about having extremist views

All of them are true, mate

Let’s just take the first one, Islam

You specifically brought up the idea that all Islam should be banned in the wake of the Paris attacks in November 2015 and have been running a vicious one man sectarian campaign against Islam on this forum ever since

That isn’t just extreme, that’s the extremity of the extreme

That’s literally Hitler-esque

I wasn’t talking about you.

You support open borders, terrorism against Jews, genocide against the Irish people, and support light sentencing for pedophiles who rape children.

All those are extreme positions that no normal let alone moderate person would support.

What’s extreme about supporting “open borders”

We’re in the EU, Schengen, although we’re not part of it, is open borders, that’s a good thing for Europe

We have an open border on this island

Now you’re telling us you want that closed

That’s insane

The rest of your post is the ramblings of a lunatic

Nope, I said radical Islam should be banned. That means zero tolerance for “preachers” (or anyone) who advocate for jihad against the west and inspire young people to commit terrorism. I think you would find most on here and in broad society agree with me. You believe this kind of speech should be allowed while also believing people you disagree with should be de-platformed.

More lies. Every country has the right to decide how to deal with immigration and every sensible country has controls on immigration. Open borders = no controls on immigration.

No, you made no such distinction - you included all of Islam and everything you’ve written since has backed up my assertion

You preach, you’re a preacher, you have consistently understated and belittled the threat from far right white terrorism - so I have zero tolerance for you

There are no controls on immigration between EU countries

Any EU citizen can go and live in any other EU country

Do you support this or do you want it abolished?

There are no controls on immigration between Ireland and the United Kingdom

Do you support this or do you want it abolished?

I am so concerned about your zero tolerance.

How many people have been killed in the UK by Islamists and how many have been killed by white supremacists, say in the last few decades?

Radical Islam is a worldwide phenomenon responsible for the great majority of terrorist deaths, including deaths of countless Muslims. White supremacists are a tiny but dangerous minority in comparison, but because they are white and you are full of self loathing, you see them as the biggest threat. Madness.

More downplaying of the threat of white supremacist terrorism, quelle surprise

It’s a really weird hill to die on, but then again, nothing is surprising from you

Do you support free movement in the EU?

Do you support an open border in Ireland?

These were simple questions

They have simple answers

I support no controls on immigration between countries that desire no controls on immigration between themselves. Again, that is their right, it’s called democracy.

The EU controls immigration and movement from outside the EU. Do you support that?

I was just coming back to answer, I see there’s no need now

2 Likes

So you have no problem with open borders

Thanks

We can move on now after you moved your position to agree with me on this after previously disagreeing

It’s the far alt right way