Job Interviews

someone who doesn’t ask questions… :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Swimming?

Best of luck kid

Mr Inbetween GIF by FX Networks

1 Like

These walk around type affairs are usually very informal. It’s effectively another chance for a chat in a more relaxed setting and to rubber-stamp the decision to hire. It’s equally for your benefit, to see if you can see yourself working with them. You seem like an easy going fella who’d excel in a collaborative setting where everyone helps each other and has a laugh in the process. Maybe take the chance to lock the interviewer in a cupboard or something during the walk around, he’d love that and think you’re great craic.

6 Likes

That’s it exactly. It’s a done deal as far as they’re concerned at this stage @Copper_pipe, and they’re only trying to whet your appetite.

The informal chats are where they try to catch you off guard.

2 Likes

Here’s the canteen where we have a pool table and a tv but we cant get sky here as the management company don’t want a satellite on the building… would you know anyway around this yourself copper?

5 Likes

He might want to leave the Limerick GAA hoodie at home today. Not to piss the natives off too much like.

1 Like

I think @Copper_pipe has enough savvy to play the proverbial straight bat to any leading comments about the state of the country, economy, world etc.

Whereas I could see @Heyyoubehindthebushes repeating that Eddie Hobbs tweet from yesterday word for word.

10 Likes

Go hard @Copper_pipe demand to know the agenda for the christmas party. Tell him you hear it’s all class As and riding and you want to being it up a gear this year.

1 Like

I’ll have to take down the 18-L-LIAM, 20-L-LIAM, 21-L-LIAM and 22-L-LIAM souvenir license plates down from the back window of the car…

2 Likes

Would you cover up the neck tattoo of Hannon ?

I got a Hego tattoo down the back of the ankle.

1 Like

In conflict situations where there os a disagreement in approach explain to me how you would resolve it?

Dig in and argue to the ent degree. Pupl up tweets from questionable characters or sock puppet accounts. Bonus points for creating specific acronyms for example OIUTF

4 Likes

Do you not have the 73 L Liam for good measure?

You won’t be able to see out the back window after the 5 in-row.

1 Like

He’ll have to get a bigger car

1 Like

@Copper_pipe seeing as month endi is approaching, I’m guessing they’d need to be getting an offer in to you early next week?