Job Interviews

New start myself on Monday. Time to brush off the cobwebs of middle age and reinvent myself one more time.

38 Likes

I started a gig recently enough myself… They should have work for me some time after Christmas :smiley:

11 Likes

Congrats mate. I think you’ll make a great Suckler Systems Research Technologist, and Teagasc are lucky to have you.

3 Likes

Tis only the mart you’re off to ffs sake

1 Like

Let’s just say there are a few ladeens abroad in Hyderabad with the feet up on the desk, Arijit Singh on the headphones and they haven’t done an honest day’s work since before Diwali 2019… They need some guidance.

4 Likes

Did you buy a lock a sheep?

Better lads than you have tried and failed miserably. Maybe you need to travel over there and show them pictures of the calf in the boot to get their attention

1 Like

i thought argos normally hired for christmas, not after

3 Likes

How did the interviews go @Copper_pipe @fenwaypark

I was a bit surprised to be someone else interviewing me but it was the same questions so I said the same as I did on Monday. No curveballs.

Went for a tour of the site after with the lad I thought I was interviewing with. Went well. Small talk etc.

Hopefully hear back next week

25 Likes

Went well. Wont know till Monday I’d say.

23 Likes

Congrats mate. A change is as good as a rest as they say.

2 Likes

Best of luck brothers

1 Like

On my 2nd interview back in 2007 (1st job) the head of function I was joining described where Id be sitting.

I walked out the door to see the other candidate and couldnt help but smile.

You’ve got it mate. Cash the cheque

I went for a 2nd interview once where the head man stuck his head in the door, shouted at the HR woman “is this the guy that worked for xxxx ? I told you that’s who wanted to get it” then looked at me, asked a really mad IT question which I answered positively, and he just looked at her and walked out.

5 Likes

Aboi the kid

1 Like

Now you’re head of IT in Martinstown.

10 Likes

Two men under him

5 Likes

Best of luck, mate.

1 Like

You have that gig surely. Fairplay.