Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Just having a reheated Camile Thai Green Curry that the missus brought home from work yesterday The chicken is fucking terrible. Up your game Joe

The fuck?

Yes mate they treated themselves to Thai at work.

It has opened here in the lower middle class part of Douglas. I’ve never tried it and the location now means i probably wont.

3 Likes

Next day chicken was terrible? You don’t say

Are you homeless?

I’m doing my bit for the planet by not adding to food waste cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Are you a boring cunt?

1 Like

A lot of takeaway grub is perfectly edible when reheated, especially Indian and Thai

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The ungrateful fucker, his missus shamed herself picking up the uneaten food and he spits it out because it’s not up to his high standards for day old food

Nah, the chicken after a night in the fridge & another reheating episode is always gash

Your missus hates you

I say joe refused him a photo but sogned a hurley for the chap. A nice touch

1 Like

Marco couldn’t believe that Joe would play a match and get up for work the next morning.

4 Likes

Joe needs to start upping his coin making ability. He’s good pals with alan Clancy and needs to get into a boozer in Galway with him.

No offence @Lazarus

Enoch Burke is more newsworthy that that lad, he’d want to fuck off gracefully into retirement and keep his head down.

Amateur sportsman gets giddy to be near a real sportsman

Didn’t realise Joe has a laochra gael out next week.

The Joe Show in 10 mins or so.