Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Thank God he got his All Ireland medal before thelimericks came on the scene.

5 Likes

Mul kept him from moving that free up in 2018… if we’d have lost that we’d never have won one

1 Like

Cannings father came across exceptionally well. His late mother did too.

A generational hurler.

5 Likes

Graham Mull doesn’t get that late point in 18 Limerick don’t win that game. They have gone from strength to strength since. That said Galway were the better side without Joe last year only for Limericks bench to turn the game late on

The best hurler ever.

1 Like

are Galway claiming the “played well against Limerick trophy” this year?

Try this one again maybe

1 Like

John Candy No GIF by Laff

I will always thank Galway for Salthill 18. 10 points up at half time and they decided to start the Limerick revolution unknowst to us. Any other county would have bate us by 15. It’s the mark of the men.

That trademark touch of insecurity resurfacing in the Limericks here I see

5 Likes

Oh ya definitely I wouldn’t even deny it. The wheel always turns though and we mightn’t see it for 50 years. Gotta have the craic when it’s there.

As long as it’s not the status quo I don’t care tbh. (TIPP)

They couldn’t enjoy the last 3 years. Spent it screaming into the faces of Cork, Tipp and Clare people. Bizarre carry on.

1 Like

Standard nouveau riche carry on

1 Like

We’ve had JP backing us for years.we are old money. We want for nothing

Who wouldn’t enjoy that?

3 Likes

That would just be odd, your kids are from where they were born and rared not yourself.

1 Like

Ye hit some bad wides.

Sure Limerick were toying with them in truth. Gillane had them beat on his own. Casey got caught badly for a goal and it gave them hope, we extinguished it handy enough.

What was the Rte documentary back in the 00’s that highlighted a few clubs and Portumna was one of them?

That was a great show. Great to see a proper hurler being highlighted like that. There’s a reason he’s the GOAT.