Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Sure the game was done really once we were 6pts to 1 up and Flanagan and Gillane lording it.

1 Like

It was a tv3 doc. Followed them the year they won Galway but lost A/I semi to Dunloy I think.

Was a good show

No it was definitely RTE,they done a few clubs

Pride of the parish I think it was called

2 Likes

Yessss thank you

Im out watching Dublin minors play Galway here in Abbotstown and the great man seems to have a coaching role with the minors.

It was his constant moaning at the ref that alerted me to his presence. Good to see he hasn’t changed!

2 Likes

Great documentary. Still on YouTube

2 Likes

The limericks desperation to make something, anything all about them is kind of pathetic really.

3 Likes

I was responding to laz mate

Keep thelimericks out your fucking mouth.

3 Likes

Just wondering will the carkies try and catapult hoggie to the top of the charts when he hangs up the boots

There’s the limericks in a nut shell. Petty insecurity to overcompensating potty mouth and back in 4.2 seconds.

A macnas head moaning about foul play. Who’d have thunk it

He’ll need a Liam and to have played a prominent role in that to even be in the consideration and those two are huge improbables. One of the greats but not on the top tier even with a medal for me.

Joe & Ollie on Tiernan.

2 Likes

You’d forget how good Ollie was, due to Joe’s freakishness.

As good a corner back as there was, often on weak enough teams.

13 Likes

A few Loughrea boys sitting up straight I’d say :grinning:

1 Like

All the more remarkable given that he spent his first 4 or 5 years at senior I/C career as a corner forward.

4 Likes

Tiernan making a balls out of this.

1 Like

Ah he not too bad