Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

I know of a Club who wanted Mickey Harte for a function and contacted him but were in turn told to ‘go through his agent’. They were happy to do so and paid his fee. No issues, they knew what they were getting into and were happy to pay his rate.

2 Likes

I know of a club who got Joe recently and they wouldnt have 40 quid to give Joe never mind 4k. Character assassination by the keyboard warriors.

6 Likes

He does and clubs do contact him thru his agency contacts.

Again, I’ve no issue with this. He speaks very well and is very engaging. But he does not do it for free nor should he be expected to.

His price is 4K?

What’s the story with the squeaky voice?

Joe has grown up a lot and is earning from his other businesses now tbf… I did say 7/8 years ago and it was his brothers doing the quoting.

Nothing of the sort. Canning quotes 4 figure sums for medal presentations.

If he didn’t take that course of action last night, its unlikely to ever happen.

7 Likes

I wonder does Mickey ask them to go through the agent to save all these tight cunts expecting him to do them a turn for nothing, based on ‘being a gael’? I’d say that shite gets tiresome.

2 Likes

Plus one pal. I think I’ve even spoken about it on here before. Nice man is Mickey

I’ll add — Joe is a great guy and i’ve no issue with him making money… The GAA needs more guys like Joe.

1 Like

He’s a religious fundamentalist whose idea of a good night out is calling around to his sister’s house for a rosary.

1 Like

That’s a website for corporate clients. You’re being extremely disingenuous here trying to pass it off as a website that GAA clubs use to get him to give a chat or present a few medals.

Is ‘rosary’ a euphemism?

No.

I actually deleted the part of my post above that he didn’t speak about religion at all and it was all sport and stories of sporting success. His daughter was there too. Decent man. Wouldn’t be interested in his religious views but I think it would be extremely naive to hate on someone just because of one aspect of their life.

Joe is a decent hurler with a squeaky voice. No better or worse than any I C hurler. The evil media scum whores inflate these lads up and beyond their actual quality. He’s a victim.

No one said anything about hate, mate. Calm down.

1 Like

You are a stupid cunt at the end of it all too. Clubs are and have been asked to go thru those channels to make bookings. You still won’t condemn Harte who charges clubs to attend their functions. Yet you continually castigate canning for doing it.

6 Likes

TNH

1 Like