7 Likes

No, he had promised that to one of the Aleppo kids

1 Like

I heard that Joe once fought the law and Joe won

Please bring back the dumb rating

1 Like

The Premier League was the 7th best league in Europe when Cantona played

1 Like

I’d like to wish Joe a speedy recovery. Hopefully he’s back in time for Hannon to walk all over the cunt in August

Again.

Speedy recovery JC

Is this Joe’s crowd?

No, Joe is part of their crowd. I’ll pop over and take a look there. Give me 10 minutes.

Its joes crowd as in he part owns one of their franchises. Pat McDonagh is safe enough

1 Like

Brody Sweeney I think… Formerly of the O’Briens franchises

You have this weird issue with top players in any sports not being leaders, saying they bottle it on the big day or they inhibit players around them. It’s all actually the opposite in reality.

Between Joe & Messi.

It’s strange behavior I have to say. Twisting one off games where they weren’t basically super human to suit your arguments.

1 Like

To be considered truly great you have to be a leader as well as a great player in my book. Shefflin incredible hurler and great leader on the pitch. Irish people have an obsession with announcing sports people as great.

I’m surprised you didn’t say where was Shefflin in the 04 Final or where was he in 05 semi when he was needed.

Shefflin went absent the time galway put a proper sticky corner back on him

One of my dinner party guests tonight (cc @Lazarus) was saying she was at a hen last year where one of those ridiculous party games birds play involved getting the phone number of someone famous and ringing them to ask a risqué question.

So some bird rang her fella who knew a fella who was friends with Joe Canning and they got his number. The bride to be then rang his number randomly on the weekend of the hen on the Saturday night / Sunday morning around 2am.

Joe sheepishly answered the phone and the lady asked him if his pubes were ginger. Canning said “No, if I’m being honest they’re probably more of a blonde colour.”

The hen thanked him and Joe said no problem and that was that.

Mighty sound gesture by Canning.

7 Likes

He catapulted Shane Lowry into the bigtime and he has nice blonde pubes. Not sure what more you can ask for in a man

1 Like

Was it the night before the Galway Wexford game, June 2nd?

Scurrilous behavior from the Wexford bird.

2 Likes

Definitely a Monaghan bird

Is Joe a bit of an oddball?

2 Likes