Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

The sales of Thai green curry in Limerick skyrocket every time he has an article in the paper.

He seems very precious and preoccupied with himself.

3 Likes

I’d say he would be a bollocks to deal with at a deli counter

5 Likes

Yes, a very strange man

1 Like

Being totally vindicated here yet again.

2 Likes

Yeah Galway had a great year without him. Well called buddy.

3 Likes

Joe’s getting back at the INTERNET bully boys who claimed he faked a dead leg.

1 Like

I don’t see the problem with joe.Ive met plenty of people in real life who know him and have nothing bad to say about him.

19 Likes

Its Typical Irish begrudgery

5 Likes

What problem with Joe? Only weirdos and oddballs would think there is a problem with Joe.

He’s very precious.

1 Like

Like I said I don’t see any problem with joe.A hard working entrepreneur and supremely talented hurler.Some lads can’t seem to handle that.

4 Likes

Joe can’t seem to handle it either. Very precious outburst from him above. Supermacs Guy should know better than most that if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen

2 Likes

I have met him. I doubt he’s a bad person, just a strange character I think

he’s been in the limelight since he was a kid. He’s bound to be a bit defensive around people

He didn’t talk to any of his teammates after the 2018 final at the Galway post game function.

1 Like

He can’t handle the heat.

The timing of that article is a bit of a head scratcher. It’s the kind of article you’d expect to see if a team struggled through their provincial championsip and just about won an All Ireland QF against some inferior side like say, Cork. A half hearted “JimminyBillyBob is back” type thing. You rarely see guys who have been out of the championship a good month be subject of a piece like that in a lead up to an All-Ireland final.

He loves himself, a very vain person.

Paper never refused ink and Joe never refused an interview :moneybag: