Joe Duffy's Liveline

Thanks for the news from 8 January 2018.

1 Like

€350 a week after bed and board isn’t bad at all for a young fella. Some of them get put through college as well.

It should go up over time though, you couldn’t be raring a family and making that wage.

it goes up, youre not on the bottom rung for long

and then theres the allowances

How many years do they do for the full pension

You can retire at 50 from what I recall?

1 Like

19 or 23 years iirc

That’s worth millions in fairness.

2 Likes

21 years. Was chatting to a lad recently who’s been in it since he was 18 who’ll be retiring from it in a few years before he’s 40 with a full pension.

4 Likes

And ne’er a war fought.

1 Like

A few ‘missions’ every few years with a nice tax free lump sum paid for it.

1 Like

I’ve a pal of my vintage fully retired after twenty odd years in the army. Happy out wandering around the world diving now, or swimming in galway.

When the lads go over on peace keeping for six months they get paid twice, full wages form Ireland and another one from the UN. Killed out all day in the gym over there too.

Some CCTV operator zooming in on women’s private parts and bums.
Records and best ones he shares with friends.

Has to be one of you deviants.

Is this in the members section yet?

Didnt Liveline share it on twitter themselves?

Don’t see it. Only video they shared is some young Irish lads enjoying their holidays

It appears Nikki Kavanaghs bridal shop has gone bust and there is a hape of angry brides clogging the phone lines.

Where does she (or did she) operate out of?

Rotoath I think

All those angry brides should take themselves up to the Ratoath Inn to cool off.

6 Likes

Nikki released a statement saying she’ll try and refund everyones deposit and is even ‘using her own personal money’ to do so. :sweat_smile:

*Nikki not making the connection between over drawing on the business account and the current situation.

1 Like