Joe Duffy's Liveline

Gordon is new to the industry

The horsey set are a weird bunch. I’d say they like to keep to their own.

Joe is honing in on the Winfrey interview.
Maggie ring in from Clonbullogue saying she wouldn’t look at it. Grand says Joe.

Myles Kavanagh rings in from Kilkenny. Myles is an unmitigated Monarchist.
He waffles on about some neighbour (Johnny Welsh) kissing some minor Royal.

Myles seems to be very much in the cap-doffing, forelock-tugging brigade. A cunt.

4 Likes

he is from kilkenny…

1 Like

A Kilkenny Elvis impersonator - not at all a weirdo https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.3988617.1565980621!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/ratio_1x1_w1200/image.jpg

1 Like

Hopefully Anthony Stokes gives him a good clout some day

1 Like

Myles just doesn’t want to go on the Pontins blacklist like Stokes.

Myles is on Liveline as often as Duffy himself these days, nawful man for talking rubbish to anyone that’ll listen

He collared me one day at the market cross after Lamping the Limerick mask and half zip. A solid half hour

We’re you wearing one of those half and half county jerseys that weird parents make their kids wear?

No

Joe is on the Beacon case today!!

Is this what we’re down to now lads? Is this all we have to be worrying about. The fucking country riddled and all these hints are worried about is how offensive the carbon monoxide ad is on the telly. Have they long covid or what? Jesus open it up ta fuck.

Gráinne from Drumcondra has cut loose with an AK47 on Inda Kinny and his railway travels. It’s getting grand and nasty, plenty of people close to the edge, lovely.
@Fagan_ODowd on now defending Waherfurd. Decibel levels approaching screech mark.

1 Like

Heard the start of it. Switched it off.

James from Scariff explaining to Joe the nuances of photography and religious pilgrimages. Joe is indulging him wonderfully. James has availed of a miltitude of free trips from JWT to the extent that the staff in the Ritz in Tel Aviv know him well. He’s augmenting his income photographing livestock and their owners at marts across the mid-west. James may be described as “a colourful character” and you can make what you like of that.

1 Like
2 Likes

I knew without turning the dial today would be lamenting Joe Walsh tours. The only surprise is Iron Mike’s absence !

I was listening to a bit of . Yer man was a bit of craic tbf. Likeable lad

Teacher bashing Liveline today. Going to be a great show.