Joey Barton

Ursula Jacob?

He’s wrong…shur they’re all diversity hires these days- male and female. Look at the sunday game- that lassie clodagh is no worse than any of the other banal beige fellas… all recruited so joanne, glas etc can feel safe

The glory days - ban them, BAN THEM!

He wouldn’t go down well with the audience really many of whom will remember his court case where he was accused but ultimately cleared of booting his wife around the kitchen…hard to shake these things

Not to mention the time he stubbed a cigar in a young team mate’s eye while dressed as Jimmy Savile.

1 Like

Are people seriously giving this head the ball air time in terms of his recent comments?

I file him under Piers Morgan - I don’t have nor never will have any interest in what he has to say,

2 Likes

He’s a dickhead

1 Like

You could just mind you’re own business.

She’s scaring his cat mate. It is his business

1 Like

Agree

Ditch Neville & Carragher asap

1 Like

Like turn a blind eye to whats going on around us? As far as im concerned people can identify with whatever they choose,that indeed is none of my business,but dont expect me to play along with it when it comes knocking on my door/in my face.
Ill also vote similar if the right candidatebis around.As is my right.

We will have Tomcats going aroung with nail varnish on their claws in another while the way things are going,Harry.

have you examples to date where it has come knocking on your door?

1 Like

USUAL SUSPECTS

1 Like

Don’t the far right love the term “sex kitten”? I think The Sun used to use it a lot anyway.

Roscommon are called the “Sheepstealers” due to the propensity of frustrated right wing men there to steel sheep for sex.

Unusual to see you up out of the scratcher before 4.
Keep it going bro💪

Inadvertant spelling mistake there but it nearly works better.

Why do all the lads supposedly concerned about children supposedly identifying as catsexual call vagina “pussy”?

Bit hypocritical, no? :grin:

I’m not sure that he was exonerated of that, moreso that the case was dropped because the prosecution wouldnt call the wife to give evidence. She initially rang police when it happened and reported he attacked her. When it came to prosecution she changed her story that it was an accident and they were drunk. No charges and “cleared”, but hard to say he is exonerated.

Plus, he has plenty of other incidents in his back pocket, an assault of a taxi man that his cousin took all the charges on, assault of a team mate in Manchester, assault of a youth player when in the academy at Man City, assault in Liverpool that he got a 6 month sentence for and meant he missed games in Merseyside due to bail conditions, plus a few other arrests and charges that he was found not guilty of. Thats not even going into his gambling and shit he did on the pitch. A right fucking scumbag so he is.

2 in particular spring to mind.

I wont bore ye with the details,but safe to say the scene in Crocodile Dundee where Mick did a bit of research with his hands on an alleged fair maiden wouldnt be too dissimilar from my incident.This happened in a club in Paris.Spring of '98.The prick nearly had me in a taxi.
The second encounter was in the Cinema a few months back.This what I presumed was a female was directly in front of me was talking non stop,giving a running commentary.Blah Blah Blah.
I politely tapped her on the shoulder and asked would she be ever so good as to keep quiet so everyone in the vicinity could enjoy the movie.
Well this thing turned around and told me in a big deep voice to “Go fuck yourself”
A jaw on him like Batman and stubble to match.
Sensing danger,I immediately rabbit punched the cunt and sparked him out.
Thankfully no one witnessed it and I removed myself from the situation a couple of minutes later.

3 Likes

Barton assaulted his team mate Ousmane Dabo (who is black, what a surprise) so badly he left him with a detached retina.

He maintains his brother was unjustly put in prison “over a scrap”. Barton’s brother put an ice pick through a black 18 year old lad’s brain. It was an unprovoked racist murder.

The sort of thing the likes of @Kyle now spend their days smirking at while trying to pretend they aren’t.