Joey Barton

Forget Gaza and Ukraine, women on studio football panels is the REAL genocide.

1 Like

Vast majority of pundits come out with the same old clichĆ©d shite. TV is the wrong place to go if youā€™re looking for informed analysis.

1 Like

Funnily enough Joey would be perfect pundit material mouthy, opinionated, argumentative and a cunt. The lawyers might not be delighted to see him replacing Ursula Jacob though.

1 Like

i think the campaign should be to get rid of ex players as a whole

I was watching the Girona vs Atletico Madrid game last night which i thought was live & the analysis with Spanish football is a lot better than LOI/EPL coverage

Or only have really argumentative, controversial people on. Make it completely about entertainment. We can just watch highlights of the goals on YouTube otherwise.

1 Like

You have to have a level of intelligence which Barton doesnā€™t have to back up being a cunt on a TV panel.

Not really. Sure it would be fantastic entertainment seeing his arguments getting picked apart or him picking fights with the likes of Roy Keane.

You do have to have a certain level of intelligence. Brolly, Dunphy, Hook, Souness and even Keane all have it. Barton is Ralph Wiggum intellectually.

Heā€™s certainly not one of the great intellectuals but this is a tv sports panel and heā€™s actually a very engaging speaker and storyteller. Heā€™d be absolutely ideal as a panto villain until he went bald headed for Dave Jones and started strangling him with his own tie.

If you want your pundits to have a row it should be an all female panel after a few glasses of wine.

Thatā€™s some back handed compliment to @peddlerscross

3 Likes

I agree with you on this. Wilson in particular is excellent.

1 Like

i assume you agree with 99.99% of what i say mate, no need to point it out

6 Likes

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups, mate.

Would the .01 be golf?

Golf

cycling for leisure rater than travel

him ruining the LOI threads

Him ruining the conference league threads

etc etc

1 Like

You might want to lower the percentage perhaps.

Him?

sorry

they/them

Just give it a few seconds for your lapdog to come on and like your postā€¦

1 Like