John Delaney/ tugging off half the forum

I most definitely am an Italian. I also have Colombian heritage as well.

Iā€™m offering up some realism in this thread but the delusionaties refuse to listen. Trap did make a mistake in the last couple of weeks - he allowed himself to be pressurised by the ignorant sporting media in Ireland and the fickle fans who buy this line. He diverted away from a trusted system and players - itā€™s only one result though so I wonā€™t be too harsh on him. Ireland are a small country with no real footballing tradition, they have terrible players at their disposal and currently only have one player playing CL football this season. I am explaining these points again but you will not engage in a discussion and will instead post hot air about ā€˜senile old cuntā€™ and the likes. You are not a football man - you know nothing about the sport of football.

And you are totally blinded by the fantasy that you are Italian. Trap should have gone after the Euros. Fair enough we qualified. But we were stale, predictable and looked tactically redundant. His era has passed. The game has passed him by, he still thinks that naming his starting XI the day before the game is wise. He even has the decency in a major tournament to name the team one to eleven on match day in their squad numbers. Heā€™s a dinosaur.

But as Iā€™ve said countless times, heā€™s not the real problem. Delaney is the man presiding over a culture where a club dies every year in the domestic game. We are seemingly incapable of producing genuine footballing talent as the grassroots structures in the country are pathetic. And yet he still deems himself worthy of ā‚¬400k per annum while decent hard working people, like the child protection officer, are laid off or subjected to swingeing pay cuts.

Root and branch reform is what is needed.

delaney isnt on 400k
the child protection officer has put in best practice systems that clubs must
adhere to.that was his job- its done now
the fact that clubs die regularly are the owners and the fans of the clubs fault

next?

Kids only need to be protected once?

??

Itā€™s Johnā€™s birthday today

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be celebrating with a few :pint: in Torshavn this evening :clap:

Happy Birthday JD

+1
Happy Bday big man

Is it bad that i a Tipp man think John Delany is a bit of a Cunt too? :o :strokechin:

No mate, his cuntishness knows no bounds and certainly extends beyound county boundaries

Is there any TFK reps in Torshavn? Be great if Rocko or Bandage could arrange for someone to buy the man a drink on behalf of the entire forum :pint:

yes

What if i said he was the wrinkly excess of a vagina TASE? Like a nasty growler for example? :strokechin:

Many happy returns Mr Delaney.

Well used Bandage.

Delaney the legend is making a personal appearance in my local saturday night, unfortunately I wonā€™t be there to buy him a birthday drink.

I was at his 21st, held in clanwilliam. I reckon it was 1988.

a fucking st Bernard damn near ate me for supper afterwards

[quote=ā€œciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 692057ā€]I was at his 21st, held in clanwilliam. I reckon it was 1988.

a fucking st Bernard damn near ate me for supper afterwards[/quote]

Do ye still keep in touch?

John Delaney is a fantastic man and heā€™s cemented what will be an outstanding legacy by standing up to the idiots and bullies to announce that Trap will remain as manager of the Ireland national team. Sensational news.

Leader, hero, visionary - The father of Irish Football.

:lol: :lol:

I think that picture just about sums it up.