John Delaney/ tugging off half the forum

Well a fewmassive hints hav been left, but i will let the people speak themselves rather than expose stuff thy told me in private.

1 Like

anyone with a brain and even the smallest sconce into history knows a bust was coming.

and you are not exactly the most inciteful judge of character in fairness.

@croppy_boy (aside from not understanding that the FAI didn’t always run the league) seems completely at ease with arguing that qualifying for a tournament means entering it at the qualifying stage for clubs but it meanss progressing to the competition proper for countries. He’s an absolute shambles on this thread.

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly how busts happen. Everyone sees it coming. That’s why they’re so unnewsworthy.

3 Likes

As Bertie Ahern often said, the collapse of the Lehman Brothers changed everything. I’ve done @BenShermin a disservice as he was the only other person to predict the crash aside from McWilliams.

I’m a very good judge of character when it comes to personal and professional life.

yes
but its easy pickings from a certain section of the aviva

All I’m doing is quoting the description of the competition with it’s rule, set down by the governing organisation.

If you’ve an issue with that, or believe that it should be different, get in touch UEFA to see if they can change it.

i was at this yesterday
it was completely bizarre
Gabay was asked the question after the presentation about had he ever before worked on branding with a specific team as he had commented earlier he had experience in football, he fudged the question and the FAI press officer who was chairing the confernce stepped in and moved it on
i actually think that JD was cringing as it was been presented as i honestly think the FAI had not reviewed the content before it was rolled out, there were a few club reps there laughing out loud when he mentioned bank holiday monday friendlies with NASL teams as he thought that there were many american tourists in ireland on bank holiday weekends, i could go on… now if JD did review it and actually approved it then he looks like a maniac as the first 5 slides were basicaly saying what a great lad he was and why the people who actually go to the games are cunts

look , this was a joke affair
the real issue is irish people just love english and scottish soccer and dont give a fuck about the league here
you really cant do much if people simply just wont go

3 Likes

He’s been pretty " inciteful " on this thread.

1 Like

he has to win minds and hearts on top of all the other critical functions he carries out

haha

Spiteful

John Delaney is the glue that holds the FAI together, a decision maker, a unifer

1 Like

Mr Delaney got a chunk of money off sportsjoe for their lies during the summer

2 Likes

Anyone got the link to Brian Kerr tearing the FAI apart?

Live spot of John in House. What a guy.

2 Likes

Bad form take @Bandage out of the photos at least