Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

+1

was listening to him talk about it on you tube

some good tips

1 Like

This is a two way street, baby … It was like the first time the thought ever crossed her mind at all… that’s the problem with outrage for outrage’s sake - totally blinkered.

I’ve not watching 30 minutes of a video.
Can I please have some key moments to watch

1 Like

She has done more to advertise his book than the best agency in the world .

1 Like

he is some man. she is an awful lightweight. parts of this discussion reminded me of most of the rows between me and my missus where she twists everything and then responds to everything with ‘so your saying…’ iv actually learnt a lot from him there, stuff that will stand to me over time.

id actually love to see him on the late late show with tubridy and una mullaly and chris donoghue and watch the three of them melt

6 Likes

I thought that too and then ended up watching it for 30mins at about 1am last night. I think it’s worth the watch to be honest not just for the way he obliterates her but also for the incredibly sensible well articulated points he was presenting about the gender gap.

6 Likes

tubs wouldn’t have the balls to have him on

the forum has a new hero

1 Like

Finally, one we can all get behind.

1 Like

That’s the problem with arguing with women isn’t it. You can present the most factually rock solid points but they’re too emotionally unstable so always circle back to one point. “But go back to where you said…”

1 Like

id love to see Jordan sit down with @Nembo_Kid and discuss whatever took their fancy

4 Likes

It’s one of the best I have seen. The interview flies by, you’de wish it lasted longer.

Jordan appears to be two ends of a bollix

1 Like

And yet he came out of it with a much better reputation than newman

3 Likes

Pretty much just done the same thing here. An interesting watch, had never heard of yer man before. The gender pay gap is the main thrust of it, I have no idea what he was getting at with that lobster thing at the end. Yer wan’s line of questioning brought to mind the Morning Ireland “I have 5 things to attack this lad on and be damned what he says” mode of interview.

1 Like

It gets better the second time you watch it.

1 Like

“Ha ,got you” is the best bit

3 Likes

No it’s not, that is in fact the worst bit. There he succumbed to his base character and shot back. Ignoring her contrived barbs would have been much more appropriate. He needn’t have said it all, all who watched, well, nearly all, could clearly see she was falling down a vault there on her own under the light. Subtlety TSG subtlety.

1 Like

apologies

Stop being facetious tsg. Use your brain if you’re going to reply to me.