Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

Nk7Z

You should try that for real, mate - sure isnā€™t one of the defining characteristics of far right gobshites that they fantasise about turning an internet meme into reality, like yer man in Christchurch?

Thatā€™s about your level, alright.

Ehā€¦edit.

Wrong thread.

You should tidy your room, it might help you calm down a little

1 Like

Agree.

Particularly with the word ā€˜turgidā€™.

I have tried to listen to him but I find his voice and subject matter often excruciating on the ears.

1 Like

Thanks for offering such an informed opinion.

So I should sit through his dirge to discover it is dirge?

1 Like

Do you really need help with this?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Whatā€™s your favourite novel farmer, and who read it to you?

You donā€™t get it mate. Criticism of Islam (a religion) and criticism of the barbaric practices in many Muslim majority countries is now regarded by the ā€œprogressiveā€ left as hate speech. If you object to women being treated like cattle, female children being mutilated, homosexuals being executed, mass murders by Islamic extremists, etc. then you are encouraging mass murder like Christchurch.

How many novels have you read where you went right through it but determined fairly quickly from the outset that it was shit?

His subject matter is psychology mate? The heroes of the left turn into turgid debates as they zone in on a few aspects of what they consider offensive - the rest is usually him defending himself and trying to bring those points back into the wider discourse of the topic at hand but heā€™s rarely let do it. - Iā€™m not a fan, but not a hater ā€¦ I just find the way the heroes of the left get so worked up and go on the attack to be pathetic and a big issue with the modern worldā€¦ you either fall in to the left way of thinking or you are endlessly harangued and attackedā€¦ everyone on the left is being oppressed it seems and we have to accept all manner of individual bat shit crazy notions into account or we are oppressors ā€¦ some here read it as a defence of Peterson on my part, when itā€™s not, I just detest the nazi-esque nature of the way the left go about their business.

6 Likes

Did labane write that for you? :smile:

1 Like

I agree with that to an extent bro but I donā€™t need some croaky whiny chancer to point that out to me.

No.

But Do you know how I know you wrote yours yourself? Itā€™s 1 line with a smiley face at the end.

9 Likes

It depends on whether or not you want to offer an informed opinion or just fall in line with sid

Me bollix.

Itā€™s a tame effort compared to labane, but at least he gets it.

Agreed ā€” The people that take his word at gospel do actually need help. Itā€™s good to listen to people like him and challenge your own ideas - you dont need to agree / disagree.

His chats with Joe Rogan and Russel Brand are decent bro - mainly, while they do challenge him, they dont have their back up from the start and explore his ideas rather than trying to bring him down a peg.

As I said, 90% of his stuff is no different to any clinical psychologist ā€¦ I do enjoy listening to the Freudian /Jung type of psychology that dips into mythology and religion tho and they are the parts iā€™d focus in on more than womenā€™s lib or transgender rights etc.

4 Likes