Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

I thought they wanted more rain in californa? Climate change is causing massive drought over there.

Would Mother Nature mind about Ellen’s private jet use?

3 Likes

This should drive the usual suspects mad

7 Likes

Shove that up your hole @ryantubridy

1 Like

JP & Joe at the same time? Lads will need peeling from floors.

What have the bedwetters got against Joe Rogan? Apart from the fact he comes across as a bit dim on some topics, he seems harmless enough.

Why is he such a hero among the loons? I presume the two things are linked, though I don’t know anything about him!

Do you have to listen to the full four hours to get to the announcement? cc @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

I’ll be very disappointed if it’s only a 4 hour show.

6 Likes

He was one of very few media people to question the covid vaccine… It attracted a Scruffy bunch. The fact he’s been proved correct might give him hero status to some but his views are generally middle of the road.

I love how, as a psychiatrist, he is so judgmental about people. That’s very admirable.

1 Like

Are we talking about Joe or Jords?

Peterson - apologies

Tommy Tiernan should have rang Joe for advice when they went after him to cancel him, they tried it with Rogan and he didn’t flinch

4 Likes

Does he judge people? Holding a mirror up to their actions isn’t judgemental.

I think he advocates personal responsibility, that and a generally positive hopeful approach to life. It’s actually quite offensive when you think about it.

1 Like

I don’t bother with him too much but his public crusade against pronouns tells me all I need about him as a psychiatrist.

That, and how his supporters are right wing headbangers, is another giveaway

1 Like

That’s very judgemental of you

7 Likes

Fire up an example there…