Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

The likes of Padhg Teavoy havenā€™t a hope in fairness

Sky sports have a very clever way of employing women in broadcasting .

Step forward Zainab, youā€™re time has come.

2 Likes

This guy is on the money.

Iā€™m taking stock of my life.

6 Likes

At last I feel like Iā€™m in control of my destiny

1 Like

Iā€™ve completely turned my life around ā€¦ I mean, itā€™s 8am and iā€™m already out of bedā€¦ Next step is to stop robbing houses.

8 Likes

The liberals canā€™t lay a glove on him so far. If anyone has any articles or videos that rubbish him post them up. But he seems to talk sense.

One step at a time.

Have you started slapping herself into line a bit?

Jordan is a clinical psychologist and an expert on human behaviour ā€” itā€™s drives the lefty head bangers insane that he is able to call out their outrage through years and years of expert research by clinical psychologistsā€¦

3 Likes

That lady doing the interview should have her contract terminated for being both judgemental, and a bit dim. The two basic ingredients for a fundamentalist of whatever stripe you choose.

1 Like

I need to get my own house in order first mate.

Make her do it.

1 Like

Pathetic piece by the guardian

Written by the music writer :smile:

6 Likes

I disagree with some things the man says -but the uber left are rattled to within an inch of their lives by the man ā€¦ you know heā€™s talking truth when they are so defensive.

2 Likes

It wonderful isnā€™t it. It was sitting there right in front of you all the time but with the pace of life these days itā€™s increasingly difficult to see it.

1 Like

Id never heard of him before the interview. He seemed sensible in that.

1 Like

Whatā€™s heartening to see is the piece is being ripped to pieces by the guardian readers comments.

4 Likes

Will you give the Future Authoring Program a go?

I have enjoyed the few bits I hard heard from Jordan, grounded in empirical evidence and common sense. He was on the Joe Rogan podcast last week, it is well worth a listen.

The man has an auto immune disease and lost 7 pounds each month for 7 months by just eating meat and greens. Sounds like his daughter has had a tough time of it health wise but had great strength and got through it.

2 Likes

I know, I was a man child up to 3 weeks ago

Iā€™m not now

2 Likes