Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

More that youā€™re unemployable - unstable, unskilled, arrogant and ignorant.

FYI - Iā€™ve worked all my life in the private sector.

Can we get back on track and focus on why liberals hate Jordan Peterson?

They hate him because he tells the truth. He urges men to respect women, have meaningful relationships, make themselves useful, work for a living, treat others well. Truly awful concepts for liberals.

1 Like

I fail to see the correlation between my asexuality and your misinformed views.

What am I misinformed about?

1 Like

This conversation.

You got caught out quite clearly by @sidney.

I may not neccessarily agree with his viewpoint either but thereā€™s far more clarity to what heā€™s trying to say than you.

Youā€™ve tied yourself up in knots, you see the problem with being a bullshit artist is that you cannot remember half of what you have said in the past as its all bullshit. Your previous bullshit has came back to haunt you.

1 Like

He expresses opinions.

Opinions are like arseholes, there are a lot of them on this forum.

Very well informed opinions.

Iā€™m not the one who has had more re brands than breakfasts.

Stop hiding behind Sidney and outline where he has ā€œcaught me outā€. Do you understand the difference between general psychology and clinical psychology?? If not, please fuck off wasting peopleā€™s time reading your horseshit.

3 Likes

He is not more renound than me in s&c.

He is a joke figure. People in the sector dislike him cos he is a bullshitting opportunist who just got lucky that JBM is almost as clueless ands him about it all.

What eould be great snd would remove the bullshitters is if we put up say 3 books that everyone had to read. And then we discuss them.

Each person chooses 1. we agree on an starting book. You have a month to read them.

Then we all have same information allndttacks can have allndttacks real balanced discussion.

Opinions based on having obtained a PhD on the subject matter in arguably one of the best academic institutions in that field of study.

As opposed to the opinions of a clown.

Very well informed by his own prejudices.

Insisting on the right to call somebody by the gender pronoun you would like to call them, rather than the one they would like to be referred to, is simply insisting on the right to bully students in an academic setting, which I think we would all agree is not a very good thing.

Railing against any sort affirmative action that might increase access to and diversity in a whole range of sectors across society is more suited to tedious pub bores who wish it was 1956.

Academic qualifications do not back up flagrant personal biases. They expose them all the more.

1 Like

I donā€™t waste peopleā€™s time with horseshit, thatā€™s your forte.

Is psychology science or not?

You seem to be a bit confused on this issue, can you clarify if you were spoofing before or now? Or maybe you were spoofing both then and now.

He certainly is.

He was trainer to a Cork senior hurlers who made it to their only AI hurling final in well over a decade.

I know who David Matthews is, I havenā€™t a clue who you are.

Ok I am out.

Myself and @anon7035031 are pretty close to the same yhinking on this subject.

The others have no interest in actual discussion so letā€™s move on

General psychology is largely based on individual opinion of subjective evidence.

Clinical psychology follows the standard scientific method and is reputable.

You are not in s&c sector

@anon7035031 likes to cherry pick things he likes. The things he likes he calls ā€œscienceā€. The things he doesnā€™t like, he calls ā€œBULLSHIT!ā€. Itā€™s reminiscent of a kid rummaging in Woolworthsā€™ pick ā€˜nā€™ mix, when Woolworths still existed.

Then he calls somebody a communist. Or a fascist. Or both.

ā€¦in your case, both.

Thatā€™s not exactly fair. He has an issue with a law being passed in relation to gender pronouns and it being forced on people. He has said he would not discriminate against a student if they asked to be addressed by one of these pronouns and would use them on individual bases no problem. His issue is very much with the law and as opposed to peoples right to identify

7 Likes