Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Another abject example of your ignorance.

Sad really as you have the potential to display occasional intelligence, if your ego allowed it.

Psychology in general is bullshit, populated by bullshit artists like yourself. Clinical psychology is reputable as it is actually based on the scientific method.

Not that you would understand the difference.

1 Like

As a poster of honour I don’t break the confidence of what people say in PMs.

Not just his quals which as I said are only a starting point for anyone.

It’s his years of experience and all his other work collectively

I’m calling you out as a bullshit artist and making a very rational, articulate case for it.

You are trying to bullshit your way out of it and getting aggressive and frustrated about how futile it is.

Why don’t you regale us with another conspiracy theory of how everyone is out to get you?

Leaving the serious discussion to the adults is another projection from you.

People without the moral fibre to express in public.

Weak insecure people

We are being lectured now by a lad who pretends he doesn’t have a cock.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as “the scientific method”.

There are different scientific methods, a nuance which is clearly lost on you.

You can come up with any scientific method you want, but it can’t change the fact that somebody is an arsehole with views stuck in the 1950s pontificating on subjects they have no more authority to speak about than Padjo down the bottom of the street.

Only someone utterly ignorant of science could say there is no such thing as the scientific method.

The whole basis of modern science is based on the scientific method, you dumb fuck.

1 Like

If you genuinely believe that, please release all text messages and e-mails that you have sent and received both privately and in relation to your business in, oh, we’ll say, the last week.

Better than being lectured by a lad who pretends he has a clue when he doesn’t.

I never ever said everyone is out to get me.

What i actually said is there are 2 people in the town talking shit and acting very insecure in regards to me or any cross over work wise, sporting wise or socially. One of them in particular is undoubtedly a psychopath. What I said was these would be the types of people who would revel in such rumours or would even be capable of using someone to set someone up.

That’s not everybody. I have an ever growing successful business in this town. That does not happen being someone you would like me to be.

However you are naive in the extreme to believe these people do not exist. It just so happens in am one step ahead of these people all the time. My success is getting some people healthy is making a small group of possibly dangerous people quite dangerous. It would be foolish of me not to keep an eye on it. I share experiences so others may become aware or learn. No other reason.

My eventful and meandering life makes you uncomfortable though. That’s something you and have to deal with fella. Not me.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Nembo can talk for himself. If he has any balls

I think I have a better clue about the typical male condition than an affirmed asexual.

1 Like

This is comedy stuff.

You’re claiming that one mythical “scientific method” exists.

And you’re using it to try and back up something that you say is not science - quite obviously because you agree with its ideological agenda.

There is no science that backs up people’s desire to be an arsehole. That’s just being an arsehole. And shit comes out of arseholes. I’m pretty sure science will back that up.

It looks like you’re the psychopath here.

I saw how you tried to defame a fellow peer in David Matthews on here without a shred of evidence all because he is a lot more successful in his field than you are.

The world does not owe you a living and we’ve all noticed how you try and bully and intimidate posters on here with fake threats of legal action on here when they probe some of your bullshit claims.

All bark, no bite, little doggy.

There’s your problem right there, you seem to have a delusion you are informed on matters you have little understanding of.

You are the one who claimed to be asexual.

David Matthews is not a peer. He is a former athlete bluffer.

And it’s noticable that he doesn’t really seem to be an s&c coach anymore either.

Another injury filled year last year with the gaa team he was with.

And I am self employed. That’s the exact opposite of thinking anybody owes me anything .

But someone in a government job would never get that. Ever

I’ll put that in non-deluded, non-psychopathic terms for you.

You are not a peer of David Matthews if anything.

He is a former Olympic Athlete who is far more renowned in the S&C sector, you are a former unskilled construction labourer and bluffer.

I see you’re still trying to defame the man without a shred of evidence to back it up. Childish.