Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

It’s astonishing how the cranks fuck off when they are not engaged with

labane, it’s regrettable that you’re so dismissive of Freud. His concepts form the core of most modern psychotherapies- e.g. the concept of the unconscious vs conscious mind, suppression, repression, transference, counter-transference, etc etc. The list goes on. Psychotherapy would be in a much poorer place without Freud.

1 Like

I’m afraid you don’t know the meaning of the word crank.

You’re the guy who told us dogs will cure cancer and other such nonsenses.

4 Likes

:grinning:

What’s amusing is you identified yourself as one of the cranks.

I cannot believe how easy you are

Are you doing another one of those big reveal posts that have no logical basis?

Carry on, I just wanted to point out that you’re the guy who told us dogs can cure cancer which is why I find it odd that you’re labelling others as cranks.

Did he fuck off them and change his name and walk away from all his past stupid pronouncements like a pussy? Is that the sort of weirdo he is? Oh wait…

Go get yourself a cranberry juice, dear. You’re hysterical.

Far from it, another rebrand after today??

Odd post

Sure mate

OCD is one of these. The success rates with just CBT are quite low I believe. The likes of prozac gives the user the ability to rewire the brain by reducing the
compulsions and thereby allowing to user to ‘think’ before acting.

Yes they prescribe drugs called SSRIs which can be very successful.

1 Like

Lads.
I’m serious here.
Is there ever a situation where a woman should get a dig ?
My Mrs is like a fucking cat on a hot tin roof since Thursday. I’m so removed from her emotionally and physically that I’m not sure of her PM fucking T anymore so I thinks she’s gone a bit insane.
Years ago she’d get like this and I’d catch her up by the throat and pin her to the wall and she’d calm the fuck down.
That didn’t work today though. Should I move it on to the next level and put her in her place.

1 Like

Ps. Semi choking her before was like choking the life out of a cat. Struggle, struggle, then limp.
It was a kind thing to do. Nowadays she fights back though.

Two of the saddest posts ever posted on the internet. Desperation written all over them.

6 Likes

Assuming you’re serious, then no.
She already has grounds for a restraining order based on your admitted prior conduct.
Not alone could she bar you, she could bar you from seeing your kids, assuming you have kids.
Tread carefully.

1 Like

He sounds like a violent lunatic. Isn’t he a GGA coach too? This can’t be good.

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Ffs Brimmer, ring the lads and go for a few pints

3 Likes

The Gaa was the cause of the lastest attack. I’m away next week with a team and she’s sour.
She reared up on me because I left the house this morning at 8:30am for a meeting and stuff before training, I came home at 4:50pm. ( sober) she starts shite about not being there for the family,( she’d drunk BTW) , sure Gaa IS family I say.
Cue big bust up.

1 Like