Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

In fairness its not surprising she has turned to the drink after ending up with you.

I’ve it sorted lads.
A TFK curling team, it’s indoors, it’s for nerds,regardless of your arse size you can still win.
We can do it.

@KinvarasPassion is spot on, give her a bit of space. Talk to her sober tomorrow and figure out whats gone wrong between the two of ye. Whatever you do dont hit her a box.

1 Like

Stupid boy.

:rollseyes: Not worth the paper they’re written on.

What are his 12 rules for life?

Just watched this random video of him there. He talks a lot of sense, there’s a fair amount of ‘comic book guy’ types on this forum I reckon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3fy0RYpU8Q

#12 Pet a pussy when you encounter one on the street.

Another reason to like Jordan. He sees through Leo’s buddy Trudeau

3 Likes

Jordan is the greatest man on earth right now.

2 Likes

The liberal bender at the controls here is going to destroy our country. FG are some disgrace for letting this wishy washy poof in as Taoisach.

1 Like

Any link?

Careful now or the PC brigade will be coming down hard for your use of bad words

1 Like

The JC McQuaid Mob are rattled to within a millimetre of their lives.

There is more than bad words in that post. He is questioning Varadkhar’s ability to run the country on the basis that he is a homosexual. That is downright cuntish.

Kevin is a walking example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

There is little doubt I have a significantly higher iq than you fella. So toddle off.

I do not care what he is. He seems to be a fraud.

Ah lovely.

Go off and do a Google search for some “academic” to try and justify your vilification of somebody based on their sexual orientation, like a good lad.

A person’s sexuality has nothing to do with ability to do a job and that fool should be just ignored… However, I think Leo’s man crush on the Canadian PM is affecting his ability to do his job here in Ireland… he’s trying to be someone else and copy how the leader of another country carries out his duties … so in this case, you could argue that his sexuality is certainly having an affect on his ability.