Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

So you’re now saying Kev is card carrying member of “the PC brigade”?

Strange you’d do that, given that he uses it as a clearly pejorative term to try and shut down debate.

Lift your knees up higher when you dance for me syd.

1 Like

I’m not saying anything about Kev - i’ll leave that to you. I’m talking about his post.

Given that you’ve jumped head first onto the Peterson “let’s go back to the 1950s” bandwagon, you’ve proved yet again that your views on things can be read like a children’s book.

That’s not what he has said.

You are absolutely typical of the screaming Mary ultra liberals.

You lack the intelligence to have nuanced opinions.

That’s what you and nembo expose of yourselves all the time.

Now toddle off. I’m done with this conversation.

I’m the most nuanced poster on this forum.

Therefore I recognise lack of nuance when I see it.

You Peterson fanboys are all over the place.

By the way, you look a bit stupid telling the person you’re debating with to “toddle off” when you then state in your next sentence that that’s exactly what you plan to do yourself.

Do the Highland Fling for me next syd.

Awful to see @Sidney having such a public meltdown.

7 Likes

@caoimhaoin ran off of the thread. That’s a first.
Is he maturing?

Here, mate, throw us up another shit link you haven’t watched where Mr. Peterson “DESTROY” (sic) “DEMOLISH” (sic) or “OWN” (sic) somebody.

Are all his followers that shit at grammar or is it just the chap who put that video?

It’s a surprisingly regular occurrence.

I suppose when the sum total of your debating technique is “fuck off” it shouldn’t be such a surprise.

1 Like

Can you do the Cha Cha?

Grammar check.

Cheers, mate. My grammar is excellent but I’ve a nasty habit of accidentally adding superfluous habit words.

It was a little funny the first time mate, a bit of friendly advice in the manner of your own, don’t flog a dead horse

What would I do without you. Thank you kindly.

https://twitter.com/JBPorCleric/status/965374754310909952

Ken Earlys political podcast was about Jordan Peterson’s book.
His guest (Laura Kennedy) said lot of what he says makes sense, none of it is new etc
The fact that he seems to annoy both left and right makes him worth reading more about

1 Like

His interview with Russell something or other is decent…

1 Like

Just listened to half of it today - yeah it is good.
Some really clever insights from him