Jordan Peterson šŸ vs CH4

Isnā€™t this the lad who says women shouldnā€™t wear high heels at work because it arouses men?

I did not vilify anyone
And you saying I did does not mean I did.

Leo? I doubt it bro.

I was browsing in the book Centre there. One of the rules is donā€™t let your children do anything that would cause you to dislike them. Such as taking up rugby.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/f7bslrJ3vJU

3 Likes

Homophobe.

Absolutely incorrect.

But coming from a sexaphobe thatā€™s laughable

Wow.

If Jords was around 2000 years ago they would have called him the son of god and anointed him the Christ.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be alright so. There are more folk around these days who crave guidance and ā€˜simple rulesā€™ for life, that he will coin it large style for the next year or two until someone else comes along for people to flock to.

Another in a line of easy answer peddling boyos whoā€™ll make his cheese and fade away after a while. Enjoy the surrounding hysteria by all means but ffs sake people, look at yourselves for answers first before buying the first flavour of the month that hits the shelves.

Be like the boy
We like Roy

There are none so blind as those with their eyes closed.

Iā€™m looking forward to the first ā€˜Do what you feel likeā€™ day.

Em, you agreed with an obvious troll that claimed a politician was going to destroy the country because theyā€™re a ā€œbenderā€ and a ā€œpoofā€.

Howā€™s that IQ again?

Take the dildo out of your hole syd you freak.

1 Like

Show me where I agreed with that.

You fuckwit

You quite obviously implied that only ā€œthe PC brigadeā€ (whatever that is) would disagree with those words.

By writing such, you clearly made the implication that you are not part of ā€œthe PC brigadeā€ and that you agreed with the use of those words in order to vilify a person.

Youā€™re incredibly slow on the uptake, which is very surprising given the claims you have made about your IQ.

He clearly said it was the use of bad wordsā€¦ He didnā€™t intimate one way or the other if he agreed with those words. Thereā€™s a big difference between agreeing with some oneā€™s choice of words versus agreeing some oneā€™s freedom to use those words.

1 Like

By his use of the term ā€œPC brigadeā€ he was quite clearly implying agreement with the use of those words for vilification purposes.

One would only use that term in an effort to disidentify with ā€œthe PC brigadeā€, whatever the PC brigade is.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Not at all - Kev has been pulled up by a number of people, including me, for use of language - i presume thatā€™s what he was referring to - Nothing in his post suggests he agreed with the sentiment being expressed.

No I wasnā€™t.

You are as dim as a bat.

You would prefer if I was a homophobe for whatever weird reason .

I have complex and broad views on things.

Itā€™s ok to accept and treat anyone the same no matter what their sexuality AND agree with Jordan Peterson and think that people like you are ruining the world with Hyper sensitive PC bullshit.