Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

I could be wrong - but I think @farmerinthecity has crossed wires here.

Ypu are replying to yourself you gobshite

Farmer has not got the first clue what’s going on.

A couple of life experiences and he views the whole world thru them

1 Like

He argues that we cant just pull the rug on this system now like Neitzche’s death of god – or it leads to a life of nihilism which can lead to one’s life spiraling out of control

That’s completely untrue

I know. I answered my own question in the affirmative.

What kind of a narcisstic weirdo does that?

Kev, I agree with you as much as I disagree with you, and you generally curse and hurl insults any time I contradict you. It’s mad childish and I’ve called you on it plenty times. You are ridiculous for it. Write it down in your self authoring book.

1 Like

Weirdly I picked that book up in O’Mahonys bookshop a while ago and nearly took it to the till, then I realised it’s not for the likes of me, TFK huh!
A young lad was in with his girlfriend, maybe 16, was showing her the same book and suggesting she’d like it, when she asked had he read it he said ‘eh yeah, bits like’, no fucking way, the dozy cunt hadn’t a clue, I’d say he posts here

I text like I talk.

I curse alot.

I’m dismissive of you.

That’s it.

I’m not left or right or anywhere. I like Peterson without thinking he is the Messiah. And he rattles alot of people I have little time for, so I like him a little extra for that.

1 Like

If you say so kev.

Have a look over the Peterson chapter in asking yourself hard question, it would do you good.

I do it every day.

And I have read 2 of the books now

1 Like

this guy is the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFsGlq13ZfY

1 Like

someone who has faltered in life

You proposed banning Islam, you dope.

You’re the most intolerant person on this site. The rage in your posts is tangible.

Where did your life go so wrong for you to carry such hatred around with you?

I look forward to seeing the results.

This from the most hateful cunt on TFK :rofl:

Get some help mate.

2 Likes

:smile:

Very good point. Did you have a moment of deep clarity before writing that? Maybe while cleaning up Brady’s dump?

4 threads