Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

I am and I’m proud of it. I grew up in a house full of women and I got off with a woman once.

3 Likes

I suppose the odds were quite favourable

5 Likes

Mistakes all women as somehow being equivalent and having same challenges - like the Duchess of Surrey and a homeless single mother. Both women and both oppressed by society. Categorizing people by sex is sexist.

You have to get down to level of the individual to progress.

1 Like

Dig up Kev!

Absolutely.

I am pretty sure you are someone who will be able to find a level with most people.

1 Like

Jordan Peterson is a gobshite. He’s effectively a pub bore gone viral.

But I’ll say this for him - he’s a hell of a businessman to have such an army of gullible eejits hanging on and repeating his every word.

2 Likes

Perhaps he makes vacuous pc snowflakes more aware of their empty headed valuelessness than they are comfortable with.
Most of the mainstream criticism of him usually consists of a few glib cheap shots or smart alec comments, it rarely challenges his views or engages with what he actually says.
The first thing thrown up by YouTube is usually the most sensational or superficial coverage. That tends to be what supporters and detractors latch on to.

6 Likes

No, he appeals exclusively to vacuous, valueless morons like you.

If I’m all that why don’t you try forming your own sentences?

2 Likes

I used a rhetorical device to ridicule your vacuousness, mate.

You weren’t aware of that, because you’re a vacuous, slow witted fool.

Tnh yet again. Ramp up the insults all you want, if they help you calm down etc.

1 Like

He’s just vexed cos Jordan went viral. Sid is a pub bore that didn’t go anywhere.

2 Likes

I’d say so, yes.

2 Likes

I’m as calm and serene as a day by the Corrib in perfectly still, calm conditions, mate.

To be fair, the fact that you are an intellectual piece of plankton makes it very easy to be such.

You can say what you like about me, but I’m never boring.

It’s great that you’ve calmed down. You shouldn’t give me too much credit though, he who giveth etc.

I’ll have a think about that.

Self praise is no praise.

2 Likes

You are incredibly boring

3 Likes

I had a right chuckle at this, I must admit.

In a chuckling at you, not with you manner.

You are fodder.