Things that are right

:joy:

1 Like

I’d imagine it’s unusual for a defendant to be allowed use their own private air conditioning during a court case?

Dear me sid.

Sooner or later, the moral blindness of this indifference comes to light, like when a mirage dissipates,” he wrote. “The wounds are there, they are a reality. The unemployment is real, the violence is real, the corruption is real, the identity crisis is real, the gutting of democracies is real.

The lads in Ennis celebrating today’s big win

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3e-SF2rVn18

1 Like

Just back from an International Women’s Day Event there in the Marine Hotel. Only man at it. Had the pick of the room and got singled out for special mention from the speaker.

15 Likes

you always struck me as a very inclusive individual

1 Like

Were you setting up the audio and PowerPoint?

*were

Ha?

No I attended as a guest.

Were you singled out when they found you under the table?

4 Likes

He was the entertainment. The stripper.

1 Like

I went to the little ones parents evening on weds. I was bored so went mooching about the notice boards. On one of the walls were little things about your hero. The usual people were included, Tom Brady, Ronaldo, Jessica ennis etc, and in one corner

It’s a shame he doesn’t like ballet all the same.

21 Likes

That’s just wonderful. Maisie :ronnyroar:

cringe

2 Likes

That needs to be pinned up on the dressing room wall in the summer. Maybe ask Maisie to write an English version for them.

Maisie has a life of spelling her name ahead of her

Watching Nationwide last night, some girl from Clare in a high up role in the Waldorf in New York. He name was Caoimhe.

If she can get by, Maisie will be just fine.

2 Likes

Of course she will. That project proves that she will steer her own course.

1 Like